Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "THE ONE."

Featured Replies

LOVE THIS 

 

whew she is 5/5 for me this era 

  • Replies 285
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AlbertoBouvier
    AlbertoBouvier

  • Pink is MIA rehearsing her acrobatics. Kelly is incarcerated in the NBC studios. Sia is stalking Maddie Ziegler. Kesha only had one chance and she took it.    Rise The One, ri

  • Excited to see soccer moms and circuit gays doing lines together at the T!ts Out Tour 

I think it might be my fave? But I say that every time a new song drops, just love her so much 🥹🥺 

 

ranking - 

 

1. the one 

2. delusional 

3. boy crazy

4. joyride 

5. yippie ki yay

6. Attention 

Edited by camilacabelloslaps

3 minutes ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

I think it might be my fave? But I say that every time a new song drops, just love her so much 🥹🥺 

 

ranking - 

 

1. the one 

2. delusional 

3. boy crazy

4. joyride 

5. yippie ki yay

Joyride at #4 is WILD to me 

4 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Joyride at #4 is WILD to me 

I LOVE joyride, but delusional and the one give me warrior vibes and I love this style so much for her. And boy crazy is more of an ear worm for me then joyride, but honestly I love all 6 songs she's dropped for this era so far 

Just now, camilacabelloslaps said:

I LOVE joyride, but delusional and the one give me warrior vibes and I love this style so much for her. And boy crazy is more of an ear worm for me then joyride, but honestly I love all 6 songs she's dropped for this era so far 

okay putting Attention last is just ASKING to get you ostracized from the thread :rip:

but i respect all opinions, no matter how WRONG :kiss: :heart:

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

okay putting Attention last is just ASKING to get you ostracized from the thread :rip:

but i respect all opinions, no matter how WRONG :kiss: :heart:

Honestly I only put attention there because the features, and I think it's not even on the album? It's a little too generic club heavy for me. I love a good mid tempo pop bop 

18 minutes ago, Clearblue said:

I can hear an amazing playlist featuring some of the songs on Righ Road, Rainbow and all of . 

JzwFKQQ.png

 

I think I kinda ate?

for me:

1. JOYRIDE.

2. BOY CRAZY.

3. DELUSIONAL.

4. THE ONE.

5. YIPPIE-KI-YAY.

 

i like it but i feel like releasing this as a single was kinda unnecessary, especially since it's already very reminiscent of DELUSIONAL. but it's #1 on US itunes rn so what do i know. :michael:

Edited by MaryJaneStardust

1 minute ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

for me:

1. JOYRIDE.

2. BOY CRAZY.

3. DELUSIONAL.

4. THE ONE.

5. YIPPIE-KI-YAY

 

i like it but i feel like releasing this as a single was kinda unnecessary, especially since it's already very reminiscent of DELUSIONAL. but it's #1 on US itunes rn so what do i know. :michael:

trust me the rest of the album is less like Joyride and more like The One.

1 minute ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

for me:

1. JOYRIDE.

2. BOY CRAZY.

3. DELUSIONAL.

4. THE ONE.

5. YIPPIE-KI-YAY

 

i like it but i feel like releasing this as a single was kinda unnecessary, especially since it's already very reminiscent of DELUSIONAL. but it's #1 on US itunes rn so what do i know. :michael:

I think it's just a promo track right now 

Just now, Vixen Eyes said:

trust me the rest of the album is less like Joyride and more like The One.

Ouuuu i LOVE that for me 🥹🥹

1 minute ago, camilacabelloslaps said:

Ouuuu i LOVE that for me 🥹🥹

tbh i think my fav album track so far is Too Hard. idk how to describe it

2 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

trust me the rest of the album is less like Joyride and more like The One.

well, as long as it's not like Yippie-Ki-Yay i'll be seated :suburban:

Just now, MaryJaneStardust said:

well, as long as it's not like Yippie-Ki-Yay i'll be seated :suburban:

YKY is the one outlier in the album, yes :suburban:

1 minute ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

well, as long as it's not like Yippie-Ki-Yay i'll be seated :suburban:

I think I'm one of the few on the site who love that song.

The Boogie Down / Raising Hell / Boots / Hunt You Down / YIPPEE-KI-YAY vibe is my favorite Kesha vibe.

But I'm also a country music fan so I love that.

 

 

Edited by Clearblue

11 minutes ago, Clearblue said:

The Boogie Down

what is this?

  

11 minutes ago, Clearblue said:

Boots

and idk if id call Boots country.

Edited by Vixen Eyes

Right now for me it's

 

1. Attention

2. Joyride

3. Boy Crazy

4. The One

5. Yippie-Ki-Yay

6. Delusional

 

I literally just can't stop listening to Attention, those girls did that with that track

 

49 minutes ago, Clearblue said:

I think I'm one of the few on the site who love that song.

The Boogie Down / Raising Hell / Boots / Hunt You Down / YIPPEE-KI-YAY vibe is my favorite Kesha vibe.

But I'm also a country music fan so I love that.

 

 

i love my fair share of country music too, but YIPPIEE-KI-KAY. is the equivalent of ME! in her discog:deadbanana2:and Boots absolutely DOG-WALKS it quality wise. one of her best ever.

Currently:

 

1. Boy Crazy

2. The One

3. Joyride

4. Attention

5. Delusional

6. Yippee-Ki-Yay

 

Boy Crazy fixing to pass Joyride as my most played song ever, it's made of pure crack:superman:

23 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

YIPPIEE-KI-KAY. is the equivalent of ME! in her discog:deadbanana2:

This is so not true lets be fr.

Oh my millennial heart is so happy. I'm obsessed with this one! Can't wait to listen to the rest of the album next week!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.