Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "THE ONE."

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

 

her first #1 on itunes this era (and in years) :clap3:

We owe it to the soccer moms :xtinass:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AlbertoBouvier
    AlbertoBouvier

  • Pink is MIA rehearsing her acrobatics. Kelly is incarcerated in the NBC studios. Sia is stalking Maddie Ziegler. Kesha only had one chance and she took it.    Rise The One, ri

  • Excited to see soccer moms and circuit gays doing lines together at the T!ts Out Tour 

I'm pretty sure the intro reminds me a Nicki song but can't pinpoint which one 

The way Delusional and The One are my favourite period tracks and I don't give a f about the ATRL narrative. Love that for me!

#1?! I know it's iTunes but that's amazing for her! Kesha you'll always be THE ONE! :clap3:

18 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

JOYRIDE

ATTENTION

BOY CRAZY

THE ONE

DELUSIONAL

 

---- THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA ----

 

YIPPEE-EEK-NAH

This is the only correct ranking

"THE ONE." is also the first solo female song to debut at number 1 on US iTunes this year 

THE ONE. caught my attention since my first listen to the session. GLAD it's getting recognition. ******* deserved! MOTHER!

10 minutes ago, Mb139 Kesha52nd said:

"THE ONE." is also the first solo female song to debut at number 1 on US iTunes this year 

Idk if I believe that tbh though I haven't been looking at that like ever

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

THE ONE. caught my attention since my first listen to the session. GLAD it's getting recognition. ******* deserved! MOTHER!

Are there any songs you heard and wished were on the album (outside of Attention)? Don't give any titles just a yes or no.

18 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

JOYRIDE

ATTENTION

BOY CRAZY

THE ONE

DELUSIONAL

 

---- THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA ----

 

YIPPEE-EEK-NAH

AG Cook remix to the rescue tho then u can take down the wall

A win is a win so I am so happy for her!! Hopefully this ONE gains some momentum!! 

The intro

The booming instrumental

The lyricism

The instant hooks into your ears

The catchy chorus

The diversity in high notes and deeper notes

The bridge

The texture

 

:clap3::jonnycat:

This one isn't hitting for me, but I felt the same with all the other singles tbh and now I love them so maybe it will grow

 

Attention deserved that #1 spot tho:WAP:

Spoiler

And Yippee-Ki-Yay:sabrina:

 

Wait that #1 came out of nowhere?? It's still pretty early here in the US too so that's crazy, it can't just be fans buying it.

I actually really like this song, it's a bop for me. Sure the lyrics are a bit cheesy but I'm enjoying this a lot more than Delusional.

It had a great harmony in it.

 

It'll definitely be her best album since Rainbow at least

Edited by Igirus

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.