Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Maroon 5 - 'Love Is Like'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Highly anticipated? I mean, their music gets more and more generic so I wouldn't call it something everybody was asking for.

Edited by schnetzka

NOT mad at some few easy listening bawps here and there, there's always some sprinkledT in their albums :clap3:

Edited by theoghon

the album everyone has been waiting for :clap3:

 

i hope it includes the top 25 new zealand hitseekers smash *reads notes* Middle Ground :duca:

26 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

Highly anticipated? I mean, their music gets more and more generic so I wouldn't call it something everybody was asking for.

It's just an excuse to tour atp

that dumb ass title :deadbanana2: I genuinely thought they broke up

saw the announcement, went to listen to the singles and they're so incredibly bland it's crazy

Fantastic news! Both Ed and M5 are releasing new albums this year. Let's hope for new music from Madge as well. 

So, not only their music is generic and bland but also their album titles. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Roberto

2 hours ago, schnetzka said:

Highly anticipated? I mean, their music gets more and more generic so I wouldn't call it something everybody was asking for.

And what about it? Generic is not bad. Espresso by Sabrina is generic and everyone and their daddies love that song. Not every thing has to be some preachy shizt

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.