Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

KATSEYE - "Gabriela"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 557
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel

    Hands off, Gabriella! Back off of my fella, Gabriella!  

  • truly their "Worth It"    their "Work From Home" in January must be coming

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    You must've only seen the day 1 reactions. The way EVERYONE switched. 

If you told me last year that Katseye is smashing I wouldn't have believed you. I'm really happy for them. The sound this era is also much for fitting for most of the girls. 
 

I'm interested to see how the mini is gonna sell. International groups usually do better with full albums. I wonder if the also got the international Kpop target group checken them out 

I really wasn't expecting this to do numbers. I must have no idea :deadbanana2:

 

Slay girlies!!

this feels like its their worth it moment. They are gaining momentum and are starting to smash in some countries but not everywhere yet. They just need one song that sticks so they can get their Work from Home. 

great momentum before BC drops, I presume they're holding off performances until Music shows? 

2 hours ago, Helix said:

this feels like its their worth it moment. They are gaining momentum and are starting to smash in some countries but not everywhere yet. They just need one song that sticks so they can get their Work from Home. 

I hope Gameboy is a massive bop with a stellar music video, this really might be their moment 

33 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I hope Gameboy is a massive bop with a stellar music video, this really might be their moment 

they said it's very reminiscent of "Touch"

 

I was expecting it to be more all over the place like Gnarly, but let's wait & see

11 hours ago, Exodus said:

A definite earworm.

 

A little off-topic but I am SHOCKED by the quality of this AI cover:

 

 

wheewww!! :jonny6:

 

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but so far 

most of Katseye's songs sound like they're sung by a single soloist, whereas with Fifth Harmony, you could always tell who was singing because each member's voice was so distinct. Tone-wise 5H eattt them up

I don't care much for the song but happy to see it smashing :chick1:

Is this doing better than gnarly? :rip:

 

It's a cute song but gnarly >>

This is giving sangria wine by Camila and I'm here for it 

5 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I hope Gameboy is a massive bop with a stellar music video, this really might be their moment 

I hope you heard the snippet cause it has Megan/Sophia on the chorus.

5 hours ago, Nashe said:

they said it's very reminiscent of "Touch"

 

I was expecting it to be more all over the place like Gnarly, but let's wait & see

 

14 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

I hope you heard the snippet cause it has Megan/Sophia on the chorus.

Oh, hm the title gave me more hyper-pop vibe but maybe not

 

Haven't heard the snippet yet, lemme check it out

 

P.S. i really thought Daniela and Lara shared the bridge on Gabriela but it seems to be only Daniela 

On 6/23/2025 at 1:01 PM, Nashe said:

wheewww!! :jonny6:

 

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but so far 

most of Katseye's songs sound like they're sung by a single soloist, whereas with Fifth Harmony, you could always tell who was singing because each member's voice was so distinct. Tone-wise 5H eattt them up

That's my critique for them moving forward. I can't tell who is singing. Even Lara (the best singer) might be singing the Spanish part? I can't even tell between her and Daniella there. On that 5H cover, I didn't even have to watch the video and knew who each part was.

Edited by Exodus

4 hours ago, Exodus said:

That's my critique for them moving forward. I can't tell who is singing. Evan Lara (the best singer) might be singing the Spanish part? I can't even tell between her and Daniella there. On that 5H cover, I didn't even have to watch the video and knew who each part was.

It's all Daniela, she confirmed it

 

I think Yoonchae and Lara have distinctive tones, but I agree that they need to mix their vocals differently and not go for this approach of making them all sound similar 

9 hours ago, Exodus said:

That's my critique for them moving forward. I can't tell who is singing. Evan Lara (the best singer) might be singing the Spanish part? I can't even tell between her and Daniella there. On that 5H cover, I didn't even have to watch the video and knew who each part was.

This is my bf's biggest criticism. He's a big k-pop & girl band fan and he finds it so hard to differentiate them. 
 

The production really need to work on that. 

  • ATRL Moderator
On 6/22/2025 at 4:15 PM, penguintim said:

Day 2

Global: #34 (+10) [New Peak], 2,212,761 (+146,735) (+7.10%)
United States: #67 (-2), 469,538 (-21,914) (-4.46%)
Philippines: #33 (+23) [New Peak], 253,540 (+60,441) (+31.30%)
Brazil: #176 (+7) [New Peak], 177,556 (+8,529) (+5.05%)
United Kingdom: #116 (-25), 98,481 (-14,763) (-13.04%)
Canada: #46 (+4) [New Peak], 89,358 (+1,083) (+1.23%)
Australia: #55 (+81) [New Peak], 67,288 (+14,491) (+27.45%)
Malaysia: #21 (+11) [New Peak], 41,996 (+8,406) (+25.03%)
Chile: #148 (NEW), 34,155
Singapore: #5 (+5) [New Peak], 34,003 (+2,723) (+8.71%)
Peru: #102 (NEW), 26,554
Taiwan: #112 (+73) [New Peak], 14,791 (+1,789) (+13.76%)
Portugal: #145 (=), 11,051 (-756) (-6.40%)
Hong Kong: #35 (+18) [New Peak], 10,850 (+2,118) (+24.26%)
New Zealand: #63 (+82) [New Peak], 10,571 (+2,290) (+27.65%)
Switzerland: #177 (NEW), 9,898
Korea: #139 (-2), 9,692 (+406) (+4.37%)
Romania: #83 (+8) [New Peak], 8,911 (-302) (-3.28%)
United Arab Emirates: #20 (+2) [New Peak], 7,163 (+298) (+4.34%)
Saudi Arabia: #51 (+30) [New Peak], 6,283 (+1,040) (+19.84%)
Venezuela: #186 (NEW), 4,432
Bulgaria: #47 (-6), 3,558 (-579) (-14.00%)
Kazakhstan: #105 (+55) [New Peak], 3,322 (+394) (+13.46%)
Panama: #182 (NEW), 2,636

 

Day 3

Global: #13 (+12) [New Peak], 2,689,892 (+499,990) (+22.83%)
United States: #64 (+17) [New Peak], 460,211 (+53,368) (+13.12%)
Philippines: #18 (+13) [New Peak], 343,438 (+62,231) (+22.13%)
Brazil: #67 (+71) [New Peak], 223,271 (+56,425) (+33.82%)
United Kingdom: #89 (+20) [New Peak], 100,930 (+11,368) (+12.69%)
Canada: #44 (+9) [New Peak], 85,865 (+7,140) (+9.07%)
Australia: #51 (+6) [New Peak], 74,818 (+5,334) (+7.68%)
Germany: #175 (NEW), 73,563
France: #194 (NEW), 61,782
Malaysia: #5 (+11) [New Peak], 61,130 (+12,431) (+25.53%)
Chile: #75 (+37) [New Peak], 50,762 (+14,572) (+40.27%)
Singapore: #4 (+1) [New Peak], 48,654 (+13,165) (+37.10%)
Argentina: #187 (NEW), 39,421
Thailand: #146 (NEW), 39,404
Peru: #64 (+29) [New Peak], 32,105 (+6,847) (+27.11%)
Netherlands: #154 (NEW), 31,674
Taiwan: #19 (+35) [New Peak], 30,386 (+11,667) (+62.33%)
Korea: #36 (+45) [New Peak], 19,251 (+6,342) (+49.13%)
Hong Kong: #17 (+10) [New Peak], 16,264 (+4,225) (+35.09%)
Portugal: #109 (+9) [New Peak], 13,416 (+2,629) (+24.37%)
Belgium: #165 (NEW), 12,714
New Zealand: #49 (+18) [New Peak], 12,044 (+1,279) (+11.88%)
Switzerland: #128 (+26) [New Peak], 10,413 (+1,221) (+13.28%)
Romania: #60 (+14) [New Peak], 10,359 (+1,981) (+23.65%)
Austria: #131 (NEW), 8,163
United Arab Emirates: #10 (+4) [New Peak], 7,913 (+1,200) (+17.88%)
Saudi Arabia: #58 (-5), 7,595 (+1,104) (+17.01%)
Hungary: #144 (NEW), 6,834
Ukraine: #144 (NEW), 5,723
Kazakhstan: #30 (+36) [New Peak], 5,620 (+1,860) (+49.47%)
Venezuela: #154 (+15) [New Peak], 5,051 (+733) (+16.98%)
Bulgaria: #38 (+2) [New Peak], 4,178 (+607) (+17.00%)
Panama: #150 (RE), [New Peak] 3,010
Lithuania: #164 (RE), [New Peak] 2,351

 

oh wow :loki:
whats interesting aswell is that their streams are pretty spread out and have healthy gains all over the world, they are not getting carried by 1-2 big markets

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.