Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

KATSEYE - "Gabriela"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 557
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel

    Hands off, Gabriella! Back off of my fella, Gabriella!  

  • truly their "Worth It"    their "Work From Home" in January must be coming

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    You must've only seen the day 1 reactions. The way EVERYONE switched. 

Someone quoted me on one of the threads and said they were skipping promo for GB and Gabriela. 
 

I wonder if the girls / team really didn't realise how much they'd blow up this EP as they should really be on the festival circuit if they're not doing promo in Korea etc. 

Gave this a shot and it's such a bop and all the girls are stunning, esp Sophia (I kinda still don't understand why they're called a kpop group tho)

2 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Gave this a shot and it's such a bop and all the girls are stunning, esp Sophia (I kinda still don't understand why they're called a kpop group tho)

To me personally it feels like a marketing move so they can cater to a wider Asian audience and get to use the kpop promo circles and stages

4 hours ago, WERKER said:

Someone quoted me on one of the threads and said they were skipping promo for GB and Gabriela. 
 

I wonder if the girls / team really didn't realise how much they'd blow up this EP as they should really be on the festival circuit if they're not doing promo in Korea etc. 

That's so dumb omg :skull:

 

At least ONE week for Gabriela on music shows

 

The choreo and song were going lowkey viral, it's either NOW to promote it or never 

 

So dumb

Like book a late night show or good morning America or whatever 

3 hours ago, Troll Idle said:

So we still did not get the whole chroeo? :jonnycat:

Yeah. All I want is a dance practice at least or a performance version

  • Author

 

 

Yet another video with a member missing :gaycat6:. I need HxG to figure something out, because it's not cute that it's a regular thing for someone to be missing from an MV or performance video because of an injury.

21 minutes ago, toast said:

 

 

Yet another video with a member missing :gaycat6:. I need HxG to figure something out, because it's not cute that it's a regular thing for someone to be missing from an MV or performance video because of an injury.

They ate this up! I forgot how I initially stumbled across them recently but I've been hooked since. I literally fell into a rabbit hole all the way from watching Dream Academy clips. Sucks that Manon wasn't present due to injury. I want to see her do this choreo so bad. All the other members have been posting themselves doing it, I just want to see her do it for the one time. They took forever with posting her gameboy choreo. 
 

Nonetheless 10's across the board.  

Edited by Dev

they're so annoying. either push the filming or push through with it idk. it's crazy to always have a member missing in these big promo materials 

 

We finally get content and…. a member is missing again? The **** 

Gabriela is their Worth It, I need radio payola all summer long

Manon has been recovering from an injury, explains why they haven't booked any performances

 

53 minutes ago, Antunes said:

they're so annoying. either push the filming or push through with it idk. it's crazy to always have a member missing in these big promo materials 

 

It's super annoying

Not a member injured and them not booking promo slots just because of that despite the fact that the song is blowing up almost organically. I have this song stuck in my head and that performance EATSSS so hard. DANI wooo girl she's soooo fulreakint hot 

It's almost always Manon :rip: Anyway, love the choreo and the formation as 5 still looks good.

The outrage when Manon is missing from a performance / video yet when Megan was missing from weeks of promo last year / Lara from the choreo in Gameboy there wasn't this much discourse then :confused:

 

With complex choreo it is inevitable that the girls will have injuries at some point, they can't just push through it because of risk of seriously hurting themselves.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.