Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

KATSEYE - "Gabriela"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 557
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel

    Hands off, Gabriella! Back off of my fella, Gabriella!  

  • truly their "Worth It"    their "Work From Home" in January must be coming

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    You must've only seen the day 1 reactions. The way EVERYONE switched. 

  • Author

The rollout for this seemed a little rushed. I'm wondering if this was meant to be released earlier, but Gnarly taking off changed their plans.

Oh this is not gnarly... I will not be revisiting this song. Kind of disappointed.

 

 

Edited by coney island

On 6/16/2025 at 9:47 AM, 50thStateofMind said:

never loved the demo, but I hope the final production is punchier....I know the MV is gonna elevate the song.

 

why do I feel like the cat on the single cover is going to be Gabriela :lmao: 

🤷🏻‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Cain said:

This is such a letdown to me actually 

I know they did not expect Gnarly to pop off, but a hyper-pop EP would have been received insanely positive 

Just now, hétérosexuelle said:

I know they did not expect Gnarly to pop off, but a hyper-pop EP would have been received insanely positive 

Like??? We want NOISE, give us pots and pans

I agree this is a downgrade compared to Gnarly, but they chewed a biT :clap3:

 

Video is kind of a mess but I love that they committed to the telenovela style. And Jessica Alba being in it was fun!

Love this but would love a full hyperpop EP girlies. 
 

Sophia seems almost invisible in this new era, Yoonchae looks amazing!

the hands off gabriella part and other parts sound vocally weird mixed and not catchy. anittas demo is better

A catchy bop but not as interesting as Gnarly. Also the choreo made the latter explode while this one is just ok.

I feel like this is more for radio and it should do fine.

 

Anyways Lara killed this one huh. We love a star! 

i like their confidence. i would personally prefer a more edgy song and less edgy video

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.