Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

KATSEYE - "Gabriela"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 557
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kurt Hummel
    Kurt Hummel

    Hands off, Gabriella! Back off of my fella, Gabriella!  

  • truly their "Worth It"    their "Work From Home" in January must be coming

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    You must've only seen the day 1 reactions. The way EVERYONE switched. 

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

Directed by Andrew Thomas Huang

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DLDZ_8Gyndt/?hl=en

oh we won...

  • Björk - "Mutual Core"[17] (2012)
  • Atoms for Peace - "Before Your Very Eyes..."[17] (2013)
  • Sigur Rós - "Brennisteinn" (2013)
  • Björk - "Black Lake"[17] (2015)
  • Björk - "Stonemilker"[17] (2015)
  • Björk - "The Gate"[17] (2017)
  • Kelela - "LMK" (2017)
  • Perfume Genius - "Slip Away" (2017)
  • serpentwithfeet - "bless ur heart" (2018)
  • FKA Twigs - "Cellophane"[17] (2019)
  • Björk - "Ancestress" (2022)
  • Eartheater - "Crushing" (2023)

 

Edited by 50thStateofMind

this is going to be so good :jonny6: give me telenovela, early 2000s with the hair and outfits!

Am I delulu for thinking this might nibble at the charts a bit?

 

:gayalipacat5:

5 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Am I delulu for thinking this might nibble at the charts a bit?

 

:gayalipacat5:

No gnarly did 

23 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

They kept Anittas bg vocals

A six member girl group and they still kept someone else's vocals on it? Hybe, chile

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

A six member girl group and they still kept someone else's vocals on it? Hybe, chile

Welcome back The Saturdays :clap:

12 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

A six member girl group and they still kept someone else's vocals on it? Hybe, chile

I hate when this happens.

 

Especially when Lara (and probably Sophia) can outsing Anitta any day of the week :rip: 

22 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

I hate when this happens.

 

Especially when Lara (and probably Sophia) can outsing Anitta any day of the week :rip: 

Hell even Megan

 

It's just lazy of their label or producer, but maybe they wanted more texture in the vocals

8 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Am I delulu for thinking this might nibble at the charts a bit?

 

:gayalipacat5:

Yeah their profile has been growing quite fast (thank you Gnarly!) also this sounds like their most West friendly single so far

On 6/18/2025 at 4:55 PM, TOKYO. said:

They kept Anittas bg vocals

they knew they couldn't outsing the queen...

3 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Hell even Megan

 

It's just lazy of their label or producer, but maybe they wanted more texture in the vocals

More texture? Once again their is 6 DIFFERENT GIRLS IN THE GROUP make it make sense 

3 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Yeah their profile has been growing quite fast (thank you Gnarly!) also this sounds like their most West friendly single so far

They need to be focusing on the west more. They're a multicultural girl group and need to stop forcing themselves to be a kpop gg

2 hours ago, oceans said:

they knew they couldn't outsing the queen...

Can't outing Anitta? Not when Anitta has sported each one of their faces for an era at one point in her career

Tbh I want an EP of 5 Gnarlys so Gabriella sounds kinda basic to me. Also underwhelmed by the music video previews so far, I was worried that they were getting little budget for the 2nd video, which usually happens, until I saw who the director was :WAP:

 

LMK, The Gate, Cellophane, Mutual Core are some of my favorite music videos ever, I expect ATH to deliver.

The video was cute but also seemed kinda messy..... Nothing like Andrew Thomas Huang's usual style :skull: 

I actually rly enjoyed it. The scenes were "chaotic" but I think that's intentional to reflect their personality as a group. Also Dani singing in spanish :clap3:

  • Author

Video was okay - Megan stole the show for me. The song sounds much better than the demo thankfully. Excited for the rest of the EP :gaycat2:

I actually loved the video more than I thought I would - it definitely elevated the song for me 

 

 

messy video and bizarre single choice, such a basic song after gnarly. hybe clearly still has no idea what direction to put them in even though gnarly is a success, they need more bangers like that and touch. I hope the rest of the EP is good

Edited by Scandalous

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.