Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Praise be the Frosted Tips

Featured Replies

Let's make it

 

 

Frosted Tips/Perm are it, mean literally just the tip. Look at the slayation, they give all the girls and guys, the spice (Dune Reference) needed to drop us to our knees. 

 

e94916a4e115dc7274ef64b142abab0d.jpgcdf1e2d5cb54aebc63b23a21689caedf.jpg28ac1597372d11f83718ba3f567d6809.jpg211b02f4033163e7d9b22a1f7fa54d03.jpg

 

Yes, it is that bad. A hair style for all mankind.

 

Normal hairstyle sry but I know what you did, so I have to say

 

Frosted tips are the only hair for me. 

 

Edited by Phaunzie

I can get by with just a solo hair color but not everybody is capable of that. :giraffe:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

I can get by with just a solo hair color but not everybody is capable of that. :giraffe:

Sometimes solid color is needed, the tips are a call to action.

When my dad and mom separated when I was like 10 he immediately got frosted tips and I remember vividly asking my mom if he was gay. :skull: 

48 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

When my dad and mom separated when I was like 10 he immediately got frosted tips and I remember vividly asking my mom if he was gay. :skull: 

And?

24 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

And?

And I was calling upon a humorous memory, you freak. 

The late Gen Z early Gen Alpha boys are all getting perms and frosted tips and they look like clones of each other; this trend used to be cute years ago, but now it's over saturated :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

And?

 

4 hours ago, Pavement Princess said:

And I was calling upon a humorous memory, you freak. 

:ahh: 

  • Author
6 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Official by Natalie Red is one of the best pop songs of 2024 so I will praise it. :clap3: 

Absolutely, still bopping to it alongside the entire EP.  The outro of Cut Off, oh my.

I love this look, generally speaking. It compliments some men really well.

  • Author
1 hour ago, VibraniumHarmony said:

I love this look, generally speaking. It compliments some men really well.

I know right. I used to loathe it but, it is not that bad.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.