Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jonathan Bailey for GQ Magazine

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Boring shoot, not enough hairy bod

  • Radical Pessimism
    Radical Pessimism

    Where's the shirtless pics?   

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    Me scrolling getting excited and then the f***ing skirt      Oh miss styles when i catch you walking down the street...         

Me scrolling getting excited and then the f***ing skirt :irate:  

 

Oh miss styles when i catch you walking down the street... 

 

 

 

 

I looked up his height because I was gonna make a joke about him being the only guy under 1,70 that I'd let hit it but he's 1,80???????? How? He looks so small :rip: 

Whose idea was it to style him like Liam Gallagher...

Edited by glitch

I don't like seeing men in skirts. It's an instant turn off. It kills the fantasy for me.

 

the styling is a mess. I usually find him hot but this is a chop.

What's the creative direction behind this shoot lmao? Esp this one :dies: 

 

spacer.png

Τοο dressed. 

 

As for the "no skirts" gays here, your femmephobia is shouting and is disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Paul Darius said:

He's giving pocket bottom, I want to break him in half (somewhat respectfully)

unless you break me first 

Edited by Radical Pessimism

Disappointed 

 

monkey-laptop.gif

 

Spoiler

Still a very handsome man.

 

Edited by Roberto

yes its boring BUT I WILL NOT HAVE ANY HATE for men in skirts :khalyan2:

longsleeves with shorts is so sexy to me, I don't know why :WAP: loving the legs

Creative director's mood board must've been "ironic chav coming back from watching a rugby match the day after a stag do in Glasgow, studio photoshoot is too tired, need Guinness ad placement".

 

Everything's been done already so I suppose I'm fine with this. It's still tired too though.

 

 

17 minutes ago, Démodé said:

Τοο dressed. 

 

As for the "no skirts" gays here, your femmephobia is shouting and is disgusting.

And the funny thing is that skirts aren't even femme. He's literally just wearing a Kilt in one of the photos which is the traditional Scottish costume.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.