Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What do you like to collect?

Featured Replies

I recently just started  collecting Pokemon Cards, so far have 3 binders worth and 4 tin cans I haven't open yet. 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 32
  • Views 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Physical albums :heart: I have like, idk, maybe 25-30 versions of Taylor's physical albums :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

I recently just started  collecting Pokemon Cards, so far have 3 binders worth and 4 tin cans I haven't open yet. 

 

 

 

 

Have you been able to actually buy cards for MSRP? It's so hard to find in stores :')

Pokemon cards 

Physical CDs

Hot Wheels / Match Box cars (the real brands that have details on front and back bumpers)

4k steel book blu-rays

Ratchet & Clank Prima guidebooks

Sonic comic books

G-fuel cans 

Pokemon coins 

Pokemon dice

Disney Lorcana cards

13 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Have you been able to actually buy cards for MSRP? It's so hard to find in stores :')

Singles on TCGplayer is the way to go nowadays I fear 

  • Author
26 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Have you been able to actually buy cards for MSRP? It's so hard to find in stores :')

yeah I actually have. There this place next to me that sell Yugioh, Magic, and baseball cards. They also have tournaments, I'm lucky to find a place like that.

Coins from different countries :coffee2:

 

It's quite interesting to see how they all differ from each other. I have about 30 countries now in my collection.:matty:

Magical girl merch like plushies, sweaters, varsity jackets :chick1:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Movies

 

spacer.png

I dont see "The Others"

688fd6ce1a13d98b813e30d0e8b6834261d916f7

4 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

I dont see "The Others"

688fd6ce1a13d98b813e30d0e8b6834261d916f7

On my list sis!

Physical music (CD and vinyl), action figures (mostly Transformers and Godzilla with the occasional Marvel Legends or other), and diecast Monster Jam trucks. I also buy video games for my Switch and PS5 but I don't necessarily "collect" them.

Physical albums and movies and books I love. I only buy stuff I love honestly (or I got a really good deal on). 

DC films, McFarlane Toy's DC Multiverse line (though I've been able to pull myself away due to how much I was spending) and soundtracks of my favorite movie franchises—which, of course, includes DC.

  • ATRL Moderator

some of yall should be saying warning points

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.