Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Macron gets slap from wife

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I thought teachers weren't allowed to hit their students anymore

  • I will need to hold your hand for a second babes...  That's not grooming, and saying so is vile and a slap in the face of real victims.   So ******* tired of people screaming 'abuse' an

  • I was just reading this article and now I understand better. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-brigitte-trogneux-partner-affair-teacher-kiss-on-cheek-sixteen-school-play-

  • Popular Post

I thought teachers weren't allowed to hit their students anymore

Isn't she a pdf file who groomed him when he was her student? Not surprised if they have this kind of dynamic where she's the one in charge and he is the obedient one in the relationship.

Edited by Supernatural94

1 hour ago, Supernatural94 said:

Isn't she a pdf who groomed him when he was so her student? Not surprised if they have this kind of dinamic where she's the one in charge and he the obidient one in the relationship

I feel so bad for him. He was groomed and taken advantage of by his wife.

Looks like he's being abused behind closed doors as well. I wanna cry. 

Edited by Bar-tender

She hit him and it felt abusive.
---
But in all honesty, what's wrong with western leadership and the degeneracy?

22 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

This is the year of women fighting back

 

ezgif-304e2006ddc068.thumb.gif.593d792344880239817b0c4c07d8acf9.gif

Beans for brains

1 minute ago, Mr.X said:

Why the **** is everyone saying he was groomed???

She was his high school teacher and began having sex with him when he was 16-17

Just now, Supernatural94 said:

She was his high school teacher and began having sex with him when he was 16-17

I will need to hold your hand for a second babes... 

That's not grooming, and saying so is vile and a slap in the face of real victims.

 

So ******* tired of people screaming 'abuse' and 'grooming' at everything they don't understand and making judgements out of their own panic and prudeness. And yes, I understand power dynamics. I also understand love and relationships are not as black & white as some online prudes would like them to be. I also understand that you are well past being a child at 16.

 

They are still together and married all these years later. Until there is genuine move from Macron to suggest he was groomed, then we should stop with the disgusting accusations.

 

 

1 minute ago, Mr.X said:

I will need to hold your hand for a second babes... 

That's not grooming, and saying so is vile and a slap in the face of real victims.

 

So ******* tired of people screaming 'abuse' and 'grooming' at everything they don't understand and making judgements out of their own panic and prudeness. And yes, I understand power dynamics. I also understand love and relationships are not as black & white as some online prudes would like them to be. I also understand that you are well past being a child at 16.

 

They are still together and married all these years later. Until there is genuine move from Macron to suggest he was groomed, then we should stop with the disgusting accusations.

 

 

People who are groomed think what happened to them is normal because they've been conditioned to think so. The power dynamics and the advantage she had over him as an educator makes the whole thing gross. I will not justify this.

3 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

I will need to hold your hand for a second babes... 

That's not grooming, and saying so is vile and a slap in the face of real victims.

 

So ******* tired of people screaming 'abuse' and 'grooming' at everything they don't understand and making judgements out of their own panic and prudeness. And yes, I understand power dynamics. I also understand love and relationships are not as black & white as some online prudes would like them to be. I also understand that you are well past being a child at 16.

 

They are still together and married all these years later. Until there is genuine move from Macron to suggest he was groomed, then we should stop with the disgusting accusations.

 

 

Huh… wut?

2 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

People who are groomed think what happened to them is normal because they've been conditioned to think so. The power dynamics and the advantage she had over him as an educator makes the whole thing gross. I will not justify this.

and that is you assuming everything without any concrete evidence or suggestion from the supposed victim here, at all.

 

someone marrying their highschool teacher years later does not mean you've been groomed. Be ******* serious.

2 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

and that is you assuming everything without any concrete evidence or suggestion from the supposed victim here, at all.

 

someone marrying their highschool teacher years later does not mean you've been groomed. Be ******* serious.

Quote

In 1993, at the age of 39, she met the 15-year-old Emmanuel Macron in La Providence High School, where she was a teacher and he was a student and a classmate of her daughter. Brigitte divorced Auzière in January 2006 and married Macron on 20 October 2007.

She was 40 when he was 15 you don't find that odd???? 

10 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

I will need to hold your hand for a second babes... 

That's not grooming, and saying so is vile and a slap in the face of real victims.

 

So ******* tired of people screaming 'abuse' and 'grooming' at everything they don't understand and making judgements out of their own panic and prudeness. And yes, I understand power dynamics. I also understand love and relationships are not as black & white as some online prudes would like them to be. I also understand that you are well past being a child at 16.

 

They are still together and married all these years later. Until there is genuine move from Macron to suggest he was groomed, then we should stop with the disgusting accusations.

 

 

Oh you're one of THOSE people...

Just now, Supernatural94 said:

She was 40 when he was 15 you don't find that odd???? 

READ THAT ******* SENTENCE AGAIN???? They didn't get married or even together until well over 10 years later. Stop assuming abuse or grooming for suck's sake!!!

 

What is wrong with you people

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.