Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ben Affleck for GQ mexico

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

ahh delicious thanks for tagging bestie:fan:

He knows exactly what he was doing in that last one.

 

 

Spoiler

And it worked

 

avichoice3.gif.b4e8cc432e980752dd2d64d2d

 

The photography is nice; that's all I've got.

Edited by livelikemusic

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

His feet are so skinny… not giving :monkey:

dd I've got feet like that :toofunny3: they look like rabbit feet

Idk… I kinda see why Jennifer dumped this meathead. I never see pics of him where he seems happy to be there. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.