Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

More talented: Doechii vs Nicki

More talented? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. .

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Grammy's Rap Album of the Year recipient or the VMA recipient? Who is more talented? Who is better at rapping, singing, writing, dancing, etc.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

  • Replies 81
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ultraviolence.xx
    ultraviolence.xx

    yet we all have ears

  • Both are incredibly talented female rappers. I don't think this discussion is necessary.

  • It's still way too early in Doechii's career, she ultimately doesn't have the discography Nicki has as of yet.    Edit: Nvm those Nicki songs you chose tell me all I need to know about this

Both are incredibly talented female rappers. I don't think this discussion is necessary.

It's still way too early in Doechii's career, she ultimately doesn't have the discography Nicki has as of yet. 
 

Edit: Nvm those Nicki songs you chose tell me all I need to know about this thread intention lmao

  • Author
Just now, makeme said:

Both are incredibly talented female rappers. I don't think this discussion is necessary.

Yes this is a music forum it's necessary otherwise we die

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yes this is a music forum it's necessary otherwise we die

FINE :ahh:

OT: Nicki 

  • Author
1 minute ago, iHype. said:

It's still way too early in Doechii's career, she ultimately doesn't have the discography Nicki has as of yet. 
 

Edit: Nvm those Nicki songs you chose tell me all I need to know about this thread intention lmao

I actually just chose the first 3 music videos that appeared first when I searched their names on Youtube. I honestly did not deliberately choose anything.

I saw Doechii live and she was a million times better than Nicki tbh

  • Author

Rapping:

Nicki 9/10

Doechii 8.5/10

 

Singing:

Nicki: 3/10 (even her studio version of the song Piano is terrible, she just cant sing)

Doechii: 7/10 (at first I thought she was an Pop/RnB singer when I first heard What it is

 

Dancing:

Nicki: 4.5/10

Doechii: 9/10

 

Writing:

Nicki: 8.5/10

Doechii: 8/10

 

Overall:

Nicki: 6.25

Doechii: 8.125

 

 

 

 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Doechii is a better performer, has more artistic vision, better fashion, better singer. Also, has already demonstrated better taste with beat selection.

 

They seem about equal in terms of rap ability although it's really early on in Doechii's career.

Doechii is Nicki's son

 

Nicki is the blueprint always >>>>

I can't believe a poll like this is serious.

You can be an ONH, but you can't deny that she is the blueprint for female rappers. In fact, she's among the best of all time, male or female.

 

 

 

 

Edited by G.U.Y.

9 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Rapping:

Nicki 9/10

Doechii 8.5/10

 

Singing:

Nicki: 3/10

Doechii: 7/10

 

Dancing:

Nicki: 4.5/10 (even her studio version of the song Piano is terrible, she just cant sing)

Doechii: 9/10 (at first I thought she was an Pop/RnB singer when I first heard What it is) 

 

Writing:

Nicki: 8.5/10

Doechii: 8/10

 

Overall:

Nicki: 6.25

Doechii: 8.125

 

 

 

 

Sis, Nicki is theatrical trained singer, 3/10 makes no sense. She is at least a 5 or 6, Roman Holiday proves that. What does singing have to do with dancing. For writing Doechii is a 7, especially when you compare her to Nicki.

Edited by Phaunzie

Both extremely talented, more than several girls this forum stans.

Just now, Phaunzie said:

Sis, Nicki is theatrical trained singer, 3/10 makes no sense. She is at least a 5 or 6, Roman Holiday proves that. 

Training won't make her voice pleasing to hear 

 

spacer.png

 

OT: Doechii takes all, all Nicki has over her is a legacy and tenure. 

2 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Sis, Nicki is theatrical trained singer, 3/10 makes no sense. She is at least a 5 or 6, Roman Holiday proves that. 

yet we all have ears

  • Author
8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

I can't believe a poll like this is serious.

You can be an ONH, but you can't deny that she is the blueprint for female rappers. In fact, she's among the best of all time, male or female.

 

 

 

 

She is the blueprint yes. I even think she inspired Doechii in a sense, but that has NOTHING to do with who is more talented. You can come after and still be more talented. It's like saying that Lady Gaga can never be as talented as Madonna even if Gaga was inspired by Madonna??? It's like saying that many female artists came after Britney are less talented than her even if she inspired many of them.

 

This thread is not asking who is bigger or more iconic or the blueprint.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Onika is the better rapper but Doechii is the better performer.

If you sent both of them into the studio with the same beat, alone, Doechii would make the better song, Nicki would probably have sharper punchlines.

 

Nicki reminds me of Fabolous too much. And tbh Doechii borrows heavily from Nicki so :deadbanana4: I do think ABNH is a more concise project than Nicki has ever put out but I'll be fair and say having Wayne as your EP is not good at any point, he could barely make good projects himself. Doechii had the leg up because TDE has EP'd LEGENDARY albums.

Just now, skeeyee said:

Training won't make her voice pleasing to hear 

 

spacer.png

 

OT: Doechii takes all, all Nicki has over her is a legacy and tenure. 

I am sry but we are talking about vocals and Nicki vocals are actually good. I love Azealia Banks but, Ms. Chi could never give the theatrics that Mrs. Minaj produces with her trained vocals. 

 

XOXO I listen to vocals, not whispers. :3

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.