Everything posted by Welovetrouble
-
Troye says he is happiest when he is standing next to a woman
If you live in Nigeria or ghana trust me I'd advise you stick to gay men as friends lol
-
Which Pink song hurts the most to delete from your playlists?
Am I a bad person if I still stream her music?
-
Ed Sheeran opener Aaron Rowe says focus should be on Robert Kraft
I am not one to defend a white man 😭 and I agree ed sheeran chose a self serving route in relations to how he handled the Macklemore situation but the response to him is an overreaction imo and I don't see how it helps Palestinians,in fact I think it has redirected the conversation but that's just me and honestly the praise I've seen for Macklemore and other celebrities(I didn't word this correctly but there's a tendency to almost make them out be saviors for speaking on the topic and acknowledging human rights shouldn't come with that imo,I'm not saying they shouldn't they should but I don't think we should praise them endlessly for it ) correctly amplifying discussions around Palestine's predicament makes me a lil uncomfortable
-
Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation highlights Palestinian poet Ahmed Sarsour
People have turned the suffering and genocide of Palestinians into a fodder to hunt which celebrities they can dunk on and it's getting weird, lady Gaga saying free Palestine doesn't change the material realities of palestinians fate as it stands currently. I don't have the answers but maybe we should collectively speak on how we can make collective efforts to help Palestinians instead of honing in on which celebrities has spoken up more on the genocide and I think it's good if they do but that can't be all please abeg.
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
I agree that ideally he should have chosen the most resistant path but I feel like people online like to act unrealistically righteous without acknowledging real life nuances but I get your point and I am Pro Palestine
- Jay-Z gives Rihanna a backhanded compliment
- Jay-Z gives Rihanna a backhanded compliment
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
Touring is expensive and people are asking Ed Sheeran to pay his workers out of his own pocket without having an intimate knowledge of his financial situation. I am not a fan of Ed Sheeran and I'm never in support of genocide but the concessions people are asking of Ed Sheeran a lot of them wouldn't do, what Macklemore did is very admirable but life isn't that black and white
-
Greedier billionaire: Beyoncé or Taylor?
That ugly box Beyonce is selling for a thousand bucks is diabolical and unethical, that is consumerism at it's peak and for what and this is coming from someone that enjoys Beyonce's music but come the **** on
-
d4vd’s legal team withdraws ahead of murder trial
NBC NewsD4vd legal team abruptly withdraws, singer taps public de...D4vd, whose real name is David Burke, is accused of killing Celeste Rivas, 14, whose mutilated remains were found in his Tesla.
- NBC: How scrutiny over Ariana Grande's weight affects people with eating disorders
-
NBC: How scrutiny over Ariana Grande's weight affects people with eating disorders
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ariana-grande-weight-eating-disorders-body-image-rcna590972 I'm gonna need the internet to shut up about this topic given they don't have the range for it and could be doing more harm than good, let people in close proximity to Ariana and her clinicians help her with whatever she is going through
- sombr: "Eating makes me want to throw up. I have issues with eating"
-
Spotify | Ariana Grande - petal | Day 8: 24.3m
I hope this logic also applies to life of a showgirl because a lot of people use the word panned for it
- Hudson Williams gets asked about Connor's Emmy nomination, acts shocked
-
Hot 100: Taylor earns 15th #1 with IKIIKY, Midnight Sun top 20
Taylor really has y'all pressed, really that *****
-
Spotify | hate that i made you love me | Day 14: #1 WW (6.19M), #2 US (1.67M)
The video is out, don't know if that'll help the numbers though
- Pop Pantheon podcast
-
Pop artists who disappeared and left no legacy behind?
Olivia Rodrigo, Conan gray,Sabrina carpenter, Gracie abrams are current pop stars that list her as an influence so what are you talking about? She made the confessional singer songwriter trope more popular In the last twenty years.....it's okay to not like people but let's not be delusional and p.s I'm not a fan of Taylor swift honestly
-
Kanye West apologizes for nazism and problematic past in WSJ ad
Mental illness My point is that mental illness can alter your personality severely and make you believe things you'd normally not subscribe to, in order to destigmatize mental health issues we're not acknowledging the more severe manifestations of them. I understand dealing with someone with severe mental health conditions can be draining but it having a dark side is real, it doesn't erase the harm done like I earlier stated though.
-
Kanye West apologizes for nazism and problematic past in WSJ ad
You do realise bipolar disorder manifests differently in people not saying his apology wipes away all the harm he caused but as a person who works in the mental health field trust me mental illness can make people go against their beliefs
- Hot 100 | Final predictions (2/7/26): Aperture #1, Texas #2, Man I Need #3
- Spotify | Bruno Mars - I Just Might | Day 21: #8 WW (3.84M), #5 US (1.07M)
-
More versatile: Beyoncé or Lady Gaga?
No shade I believe musically Beyonce has shown more range and it actually lands and even in terms of what she does vocally not to **** on gaga or anything now visually I'm gonna give it to gaga honestly from their fashion to their videography to their visual aesthetics in terms of cohesiveness to their musical ambition I'm giving it to gaga though Beyonce has stepped up visually
-
90k (and counting) people demand Nicki Minaj's deportation
It doesn't matter we've established she's trash that doesn't mean we have to be, weaponising bigotry against people we don't like is very revealing but whatever