Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Rank Beyoncé third singles

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Me, Myself, and I

Irreplaceable

Diva

Party

Partition

Hold Up

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

II MOST WANTED

  • Replies 48
  • Views 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

Partition

Irreplaceable

II MOST WANTED

Diva

Party

Hold Up

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

Me, Myself and I

America Has A Problem>Me, Myself, and I>Partition>Irreplaceable>Hold Up>ii Most Wanted>Diva>Party 

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Me, Myself, and I

Irreplaceable

Diva

Party

Partition

Hold Up

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

II MOST WANTED

This is the correct order 

Irreplaceable > Hold Up > Me, Myself, and I > Partition > Party > AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM > Diva > II MOST WANTED

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Nickibaby said:

This is the correct order 

im afraid u are incorrect. :butterfly:

1. Partition :alexz:

2. Diva
3. Irreplaceable

4. Party
5. Me, Myself, and I
6. AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

7. II MOST WANTED

 

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

Diva

Partition

Me, Myself And I

Hold Up

Party

Irreplaceable

II MOST WANTED

For me - 

 

Party 
Partition
Me, Myself and I
America Has A Problem

Hold Up

Diva
Irreplaceable 
II Most Wanted

  1. Irreplaceable
  2. Me, Myself and I
  3. Partition
  4. Diva
  5. Hold Up
  6. Party
  7. America Has a Problem
  8. II Most Wanted

Surprised Diva is doing so well in these lists so far tbh

1. Me, Myself, and I

2. Partition

3. Irreplaceable

4. AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

5. Hold Up

6. Diva

7. Party

8. II MOST WANTED

 

Partition

Diva

Me, Myself and I

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

Party

II MOST WANTED

Irreplaceable

Hold Up 

Me, Myself, and I

Partition

Party

AHAP

Diva

Irreplaceable

Hold Up

II MOST WANTED

AHAP

Partition

Me Myself & I

Party

Hold Up

Diva

II Most Wanted

Irreplaceable

Partition > Me, Myself and I > America Has a Problem > Party > Hold Up > Diva > Irreplaceable > II Most Wanted

Irreplaceable

Partition

Hold Up

Me, Myself and I

America Has a Problem

Party

Diva

II Most Wanted
 

Partition

Irreplaceable

Diva

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

Hold Up

 

Idkh:

 

II MOST WANTED

Party

Me, Myself and I

1. Diva

2. America Has A Problem

3. Irreplaceable

4. Partition

5. Party

6. ll Most Wanted

7. Me, Myself and I

8. Hold Up

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.