Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Doechii - "Anxiety"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 290
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    Do you mean gotye or that rapper?   Cause if you mean the rapper, lets get it straight that the only reason the song is currently exploding is because of Doechii going viral. Shes the sole r

  • chaneloberlin
    chaneloberlin

    She just GETS IT! It even feels weird to be watching this level of creativity on a mainstream level like... unless you're Beyoncé or Kendrick who have always had a knack for eye catching visuals,

  • Blue Monday
    Blue Monday

    Nicki's last release was Big Foot so let's not   

15 minutes ago, troy4783 said:

 


 

Omg !!!

 

There better be a music video coming with them in it

 

the fact they are bestie too! ik that collab gonna break records

 

 

 

 

I'm surprised with this smashing :clap3:

 

Nissan Altima deserved :jonny4:

I listened to this like two days ago now I can't stop listening. It's so addictive. 

This song is everywhere I look (Facebook and Instagram reels lol)

Genuinely surprised to find out this is an actual song, and not some weird tiktok mashup edit :skull:

 

Definitely sounds better in full than just the little clip 

the will smith videos are going insanely viral online with one of them hitting nearly 9 million likes on tiktok I-

 

yeah this song will be here for awhile

super happy this is smashing, but at the same time this is indefinitely one of the weakest songs in her discog… feeling a bit bittersweet 

Edited by masochizm

Yeah the fact that her worst song is smashing just makes me hate locals even more. 
 

Every single song on her EP is better than this.

 

But she would've been stupid to not capitalize off this. 
 

all can be true at once 

33 minutes ago, makeme said:

Yeah the fact that her worst song is smashing just makes me hate locals even more. 
 

Every single song on her EP is better than this.

 

FACTS

if the locals want to stan Doechi the singer, make "Slide" viral for ****'s sake. not this reductive, repetitive song ...  I don't like that she's riding this success based on nostalgia of one of the biggest song of the century, that Gotye song was inescapable. she deserves to thrive with original art

 

 

Just now, Apostolis said:

how is this doing on the billboard charts?

Predicted to debut at #13. 

 

Fighting for its life through the Playboi Carti's songs

2 hours ago, Flocon said:

 

Fighting for its life through the Playboi Carti's songs

its inevitable that shell get that #1

Nissan and Denial deserved but we'll take it I guess

Yup its gonna go #1. Especially if she performs it live and releases a acoustic version and a remix

4 hours ago, makeme said:

Yeah the fact that her worst song is smashing just makes me hate locals even more. 
 

Every single song on her EP is better than this.

 

But she would've been stupid to not capitalize off this. 
 

all can be true at once 

This. I loved the Sleepy Hallow collab but I just can't make it through the solo version, it sounds like a bad mashup. But kudos to her for reaching the locals with this one. It's everywhere on social media.

3 hours ago, Flocon said:

 

Fighting for its life through the Playboi Carti's songs

Yeah I'm almost convinced this is heading to number 1 within the next few weeks . If they get the video out soon that will probably seal it as well .

I've been a hater of this song because of the sample but i have to admit that last minute is so good when the vocals build :jonny2:

I hope miss Wally De Backer gets mad that Gen Z will now know this song over his own and it will inspire him to come out of hiding and give us another album

I do not think this song is bad at all, it's really catchy and the lyrics are great

 

Songs like Denial are great but you can't really expect people to have that on repeat with all the talking in it. People know the song and like it, but it naturally won't collect as much streams due to not having the same replay value.

i've been following her career since Persuasive and I really enjoyed What It Is and Alter Ego but this song is something I can't digest at all :deadbanana2: 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.