Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

He Wasn't Man Enough | Turns 25

Featured Replies

220px-Hewasntmanenough.jpg

 

Critics praised the single as some Toni's best work, an uptempo R&B banger that was different than her previous ballads

 

It peaked at #2 on the Hot 100 (blocked by Santana's "Maria Maria") and was among the top 10 biggest hits of 2000 ranking #10 on Billboard's Year End chart, and at #5 on the European Hot 100.

 

It charted for 37 weeks and earned her a Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance

 

 

a f*cking classic... R&B always delivering top-notch storytelling in music :jonny5:

A classic, let me give this masterpiece another listen. Not just this, but the entire The Heat album.

Literally one of my favorite r&b songs of all time. the early 2000's were stacked 

A bop. The song and the album are magnificent.

 

Toni is criminally underrated. I know she was big in the late 90s and early 00s, but she was somewhat overshadowed by Whitney, Mariah and Céline (even during the Secrets and The Heat eras, which were her strongest ones...)

 

Thankfully, she has still delivered good albums after her prime, such as Pulse, Love Marriage & Divorce, and Smoke and Cigarettes, which I love.

Darkchild was in his bag that year with this and "Say My Name."

Homophobic ANTHEM

 

Seriously though, an incredible record. One of Darkchild's best methinks :alexz:

I always found it funny how 4 men wrote this song. 
 

Incredible song and such a major comeback. It's not spoken about enough imo. Toni discography is criminally under appreciated. 

Thanks for creating this thread, I don't like this song, so I didn't post about it.

 

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

An ICONIQUE song!!! :jamming: 

The "HUS-BAND, GIRL-FRIEND" part cleanses my pores every time I listen to it :worship2: 

  • Author
7 hours ago, prézli said:

Thanks for creating this thread, I don't like this song, so I didn't post about it.

 

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

 

one day in your life (Anastacia voice)...you will like the song

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.