Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The HQ Thread | 2025

Featured Replies

Idea: Allow fanbase threads to only be viewable by actual fans. Each atrl account must declare loyalty to 1-2 bases. You can only switch once a year. 
 

Why: To allow fan bases to strategize and conspire in the privacy of their hive. 

  • Replies 8.9k
  • Views 282.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Let. There. Be. DARKNESS!     The dark theme has returned. 

  • Just to update:   - The issue with the dark theme is what caused the latest site issue.   - Guests are permanently disabled and will not be re-enabled until/if the owner resurfaces

  • DoctorIce
    DoctorIce

    When the sun goes down And the Banned won't play I'll always remember us this way  

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Idea: Allow fanbase threads to only be viewable by actual fans. Each atrl account must declare loyalty to 1-2 bases. You can only switch once a year. 
 

Why: To allow fan bases to strategize and conspire in the privacy of their hive. 

Now why are these bases strategizing and conspiring about?
 

:khalyan:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Now why are these bases strategizing and conspiring about?
 

:khalyan:

I would like to talk about enemy fan bases I can't stand without getting exp0sed.
 

I would also like to ask for help when I'm getting jumped in another thread without getting exp0sed. A certain fan base does the 2nd one all the time but they have no shame so it being public information doesn't bother them. 
:clack:

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

I would like to talk about enemy fan bases I can't stand without getting exp0sed.
 

I would also like to ask for help when I'm getting jumped in another thread without getting exp0sed. A certain fan base does the 2nd one all the time but they have no shame so it being public information doesn't bother them. 
:clack:

Can't yall create private discords or something

 

:clack:

12 minutes ago, illia said:

Can't yall create private discords or something

 

:clack:

Most fanbases have different ones created for that purpose...I guess not everyone is invited to the party. 

GrIWf2y.gif

11 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

xjNIuGd.png

 

W5CTUMB.png

 

@Diocles coming out as a racist 

 

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

@Isaiahalso just disliked my post where I called this post out

 

not to mention @HANZ94 themselves just business as usual-ing after posting it 

7 hours ago, Album Leak said:

 

Already!? But what if there are good releases still coming! :angry:

I don't even know how I want to approach this year because so many of my fave discoveries this year are not from 2025 :jonnycat:

 

I kept a few spaces left open for those sneaky November releases  and since I'm moving im starting early :dies: 

 

And same I've discovered so many different artists and songs I'm almost tempting to make a little discovery section :dancehall: 

2 minutes ago, Hyune said:

I kept a few spaces left open for those sneaky November releases  and since I'm moving im starting early :dies: 

 

And same I've discovered so many different artists and songs I'm almost tempting to make a little discovery section :dancehall: 

Oh that makes sense then. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up for this year! :wink:

 

I might genuinely have to make a discovery section myself (and you should too!), feel like 75% of my favorite music I discovered this year was from 2024 and even decades past :toofunny2: But 2025 wasn't completely unfortunate either so there's that as well. Just so much music I want to highlight. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Album Leak said:

Oh that makes sense then. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up for this year! :wink:

 

I might genuinely have to make a discovery section myself (and you should too!), feel like 75% of my favorite music I discovered this year was from 2024 and even decades past :toofunny2: But 2025 wasn't completely unfortunate either so there's that as well. Just so much music I want to highlight. :deadbanana4:

Oh same i think I listen to more older songs this year too a lot from 2021 so I feel that :dies:  so definitely might plan a little discovery section too. :duca: 

 

Definitely keen to see what you come up with too :heart:

Hi all!! :smile3: I joined ATRL two months ago and love this site so much! It's so enjoyable and fun seeing all the threads and fun discussions! :clap3:I love interacting on a lot of the threads of a lot of my favs, and I joined the Ariana rate and voted and left a comment for every song! I was wondering and it would make my month if I could have the thread making ability, I want to make a lot of fun Ariana best track polls! It's so fun to see everyone's comments and the poll results and see how people rank some of my fav male and female artists like Rihanna, Katy, and Ariana's best and weakest songs track by track/lead singles, etc. I've been on this site for a while now and have made so many friends and met so many wonderful people on here :heart: I LOVE the polls on here, they are very satisfying and fun to see and vote and comment on after work or on my off day! I was wondering and asking nicely if I could have the thread/poll making ability? It would really make my month :heart: thank you so much in advance and I hope you are all having a great day as well :)

17 hours ago, khalyan said:

Now why are these bases strategizing and conspiring about?
 

:khalyan:

Mass downvoting which is already done by a certain fanbase :sabrina:

On 10/29/2025 at 6:45 PM, Devin said:

@Squall gotta nasty ass attitude and history has shown how they feel abt bey so the wp makes sense lol. 

It's not just Beyoncé lol. I've lost count of how many times this user has accused others of "playing the rAcE cArd" whenever they're called out for very obvious racial microaggressions, like constantly trolling and condescendingly dismissing black artists by falsely claiming they've always been unknown in their country (same country as mine mind you :rip:).

 

Their pattern of racial microaggressions is extensive, and the gaslighting isn't fooling anyone who's had to engage with them. :sorry:

19 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Idea: Allow fanbase threads to only be viewable by actual fans. Each atrl account must declare loyalty to 1-2 bases. You can only switch once a year. 
 

Why: To allow fan bases to strategize and conspire in the privacy of their hive. 

 

16 hours ago, Fleahive said:

I would like to talk about enemy fan bases I can't stand without getting exp0sed.
 

I would also like to ask for help when I'm getting jumped in another thread without getting exp0sed. A certain fan base does the 2nd one all the time but they have no shame so it being public information doesn't bother them. 
:clack:

pinkpantheress-even-she-was-weirded-tf-o

  • ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

It's not just Beyoncé lol. I've lost count of how many times this user has accused others of "playing the rAcE cArd" whenever they're called out for very obvious racial microaggressions, like constantly trolling and condescendingly dismissing black artists by falsely claiming they've always been unknown in their country (same country as mine mind you :rip:).

 

Their pattern of racial microaggressions is extensive, and the gaslighting isn't fooling anyone who's had to engage with them. :sorry:

!!!!!!

 

some nonblack users dont understand the diff between stan attacks vs microaggressions. 

 

several threads we see that user down playing successful black artists. then when black/poc users call it out or take the high road in educating them, we're dumb and making everything abt race? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

Mass downvoting which is already done by a certain fanbase :sabrina:

Speaking of mass downvotes. I think there should be an option to make members with 300-500+ posts to be allowed the reactions button. I've seen so many downvotes from accounts who are not actively participating in the conversations, but simply disliking posts (and it's usually targeted it at certain fanbases). Seems a bit odd tbh.

Oh and b

18 hours ago, Fleahive said:

I would like to talk about enemy fan bases I can't stand without getting exp0sed.
 

I would also like to ask for help when I'm getting jumped in another thread without getting exp0sed. A certain fan base does the 2nd one all the time but they have no shame so it being public information doesn't bother them. 
:clack:

Also, on a more serious note, I would like to post tea about my fave so base can discuss together privately. If I post in base right now, an enemy will see it and make a celebria thread for the whole website to drag ha. There is definitely a discord but I wouldn't be allowed in it!

Edited by Fleahive

11 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Also, on a more serious note

 

11 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

If I post in base right now, an enemy will see it and make a celebria thread for the whole website to drag ha.

It's giving paranoia / being online too much? 

5 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Wasn't there some new rule that a user can't go through someone's profile's post history, and mass downvote? :suburban:

How do you prove that? Do they have to downvote your posts from different threads or can it all be in the same thread? 

12 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

How do you prove that? Do they have to downvote your posts from different threads or can it all be in the same thread? 

From what I recall, is that it needs to be multiple downvotes in different threads. I'm asking because I forgot how to report it 

9 hours ago, thecollegegraduate said:

Hi all!! :smile3: I joined ATRL two months ago and love this site so much! It's so enjoyable and fun seeing all the threads and fun discussions! :clap3:I love interacting on a lot of the threads of a lot of my favs, and I joined the Ariana rate and voted and left a comment for every song! I was wondering and it would make my month if I could have the thread making ability, I want to make a lot of fun Ariana best track polls! It's so fun to see everyone's comments and the poll results and see how people rank some of my fav male and female artists like Rihanna, Katy, and Ariana's best and weakest songs track by track/lead singles, etc. I've been on this site for a while now and have made so many friends and met so many wonderful people on here :heart: I LOVE the polls on here, they are very satisfying and fun to see and vote and comment on after work or on my off day! I was wondering and asking nicely if I could have the thread/poll making ability? It would really make my month :heart: thank you so much in advance and I hope you are all having a great day as well :)

 

 

Quote

Thread making abilities are automatically added to new member accounts when they hit a combination threshold consisting of total post count, time since the account was created, and overall activity.

You can read more on

 

https://atrl.net/faqs/

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.