June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862122 1 hour ago, Fleahive said: lol I always felt civics brought atrl together for the most part. I love going there to vent and getting support from everyone. It's a lot less tense over there vs base and celebria. Yeah, civics is a nice place when weirdos are not bringing insanity, but that happens in every ATRL section 1 hour ago, Fleahive said: Btw why is celebria in Spanish? That's not Spanish. I think it's in Latin Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862122 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862146 29 minutes ago, KFC said: You keep saying things like this but there are still a ton of openly racist comments and posters on here that go unpunished I have been requesting some accountability from your admin since May of 2023 when you banned TheOnlyOne and you promised to work with me then but it's been crickets on your part. Every time I pressure you about how laid back you are about the anti-black sentiment on this site you censor me in some way, restricting me from posting or banning me from HQ. I don't know how much clearer I have to be when I say that you claiming you've banned problematic posters means nothing when I can open any thread about Beyonce, Nicki or Palestine and see numerous inflammatory comments. It's also very telling how quick you are to write extended responses in this thread when you feel your character is being called into question. I wish you'd apply the same care to my help requests and reports I'm sure I'll be banned from this thread again before I can read whatever sassy lil response you have but just know as long as I'm a member on this site I will never stop attempting to hold you accountable Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd see the phrase "Nicki or Palestine" Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862146 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862158 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862158 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862340 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862340 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862484 5 hours ago, Ryan said: Then you have members like heckinglovato who keep antagonizing and being hostile or passive aggressive just because people don't see things exactly the way they do. There's always this condescending tone, like anyone who doesn't fully agree is ignorant or morally lacking Well, perhaps you (or anyone else you are talking about) are ignorant or morally lacking Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862484 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862493 Did you guys know that misgendering someone is not part of the ZTP Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862493 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862604 can someone finally fix these links in the footer? Edited June 26, 20251 yr by Assassin Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862604 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862618 8 hours ago, SmittenCake said: He requested a ban, like a handful of the other Arabs on this site, because, to sum up, no one really seems to care about them on this forum. Then people were saying lies like Arabs on here voted for Trump to spite Liberals blah blah blah which were all lies. That one mod with the Missy Elliot avatar antagonizes @heckinglovato and had nothing to say when he on numerous occasions described what his Palestinian family has gone through. I'd be frustrated too if I we're on the forum with people who align themselves with beliefs that involve my bloodline being eradicated for ethnostate purposes & those beliefs & opinions get overlooked. It finally took for that one Pickachoo user to finally get banned after he blatantly said some racist **** about Arabs (the previous times were rather subtle but still disgustingly offensive) Wait it got banned too?! I always found his posts super cringy and problematic, no shock it was blatant anti Arab sentiment to clock them out. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862618 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27862681 42 minutes ago, Loca said: Did you guys know that misgendering someone is not part of the ZTP Misgendering as its own category and it is part of ZTP. “You accidentally misgendered a celebrity or another member of the forum by referring to an individual using incorrect pronouns. Accidental misgendering is evaluated on a case-by-case basis to the discretion of the staff. - Multiple infractions of this rule category leads to a Zero Tolerance Policy violation. - Purposeful misgendering leads to a Zero Tolerance Policy violation, and is warned under the Offensive category.” 45 minutes ago, Loca said: Well, perhaps you (or anyone else you are talking about) are ignorant or morally lacking Okay. Thank you for your contribution. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862681 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862696 21 minutes ago, Assassin said: an someone finally fic these links in the footer? Yes please remove the empty anchors from these footer links (everything other than Music is just a relative link with an anchor) @Ryan Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862696 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27862743 3 hours ago, KFC said: You keep saying things like this but there are still a ton of openly racist comments and posters on here that go unpunished I have been requesting some accountability from your admin since May of 2023 when you banned TheOnlyOne and you promised to work with me then but it's been crickets on your part. Every time I pressure you about how laid back you are about the anti-black sentiment on this site you censor me in some way, restricting me from posting or banning me from HQ. I don't know how much clearer I have to be when I say that you claiming you've banned problematic posters means nothing when I can open any thread about Beyonce, Nicki or Palestine and see numerous inflammatory comments. It's also very telling how quick you are to write extended responses in this thread when you feel your character is being called into question. I wish you'd apply the same care to my help requests and reports I'm sure I'll be banned from this thread again before I can read whatever sassy lil response you have but just know as long as I'm a member on this site I will never stop attempting to hold you accountable You’ve really leaned into the role of ATRL Martyr™, but let’s clear up a few things you continue to get wrong, loudly and often. You claim “nothing has changed,” yet somehow ignore that the most openly racist, Islamophobic, and flat-out hateful users, many of whom were allowed to run wild for years, are now gone. Who removed them? This admin. This team. We didn’t just talk about a zero tolerance policy. We enacted it, even when it wasn’t popular or easy. Your narrative that I ignore anti-Black sentiment is not only false, it’s insulting. Not that it should matter, but I’m Black and Hispanic. As one of the very few mods of color here, I was the one repeatedly flagging racist behavior while the previous admin either ignored it or joined in on it. The ZTP exists because I pushed for it to address the racism, homophobia, transphobia, Islamophobia, and xenophobia that had become endemic in SYG. But sure, keep pretending I’m passive. As for your reports and PMs and help requests? Maybe they’ve been overlooked because, frankly, you come off as annoying and attention-seeking. You’ve built a whole persona around demanding accountability, but what you really want is for me to prioritize you and your emotions 24/7. When that doesn’t happen, you cry censorship or bias. You’re not here for solutions. You’re here for a spotlight. Also, let’s talk about your go-to line: “inflammatory comments.” Not everything offensive or unpleasant is racism. Sometimes people post bad takes. That doesn’t automatically mean they’re violating policy, and crying racism every time you’re upset doesn’t change that. You undermine actual cases when you throw that word around indiscriminately. And yes, I’m here responding at length because you’re misrepresenting my character and years of work. You say I only show up when called out? No. I show up especially when people lie boldly and repeatedly, and try to rewrite history to center themselves. I’m sure you’ll find a way to twist this into another episode of Why I’m Being Silenced™, Vol. 452, but the truth is: if you keep behaving like a walking disruption, you’ll eventually face the same moderation as anyone else. That’s not censorship. That’s consequences. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862743 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27862746 13 minutes ago, coney island said: Yes please remove the empty anchors from these footer links (everything other than Music is just a relative link with an anchor) @Ryan I’ll fix them tonight. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862746 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862786 The lashings in here It's giving we need to open SYG back up permanently for the rest of pride month Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862786 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27862796 46 minutes ago, Assassin said: can someone finally fix these links in the footer? 24 minutes ago, coney island said: Yes please remove the empty anchors from these footer links (everything other than Music is just a relative link with an anchor) @Ryan Fixed. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862796 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862865 can we talk about how the foreskin advocate thread got closed instead Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862865 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862914 Not Kentucky Fried Chicken in here getting bruised battered and pan fried . Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862914 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862920 So we can drag Katy for doing cringe dances but we must protect Lana from wandering the stage aimlessly and not hitting a single note correctly? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862920 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862932 2 minutes ago, JO1s said: So we can drag Katy for doing cringe dances but we must protect Lana from wandering the stage aimlessly and not hitting a single note correctly? thread; CLOSED Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862932 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862955 6 minutes ago, Symmetra said: Not Kentucky Fried Chicken in here getting bruised battered and pan fried . That's my girl but Ryan served up a two piece and gave ha the biscuit free of charge Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862955 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862971 6 minutes ago, BloodLuster said: thread; CLOSED Lana is still the worst performer of our generation closing a thread won't change that fact. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862971 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862987 1 minute ago, JO1s said: Lana is still the worst performer of our generation closing a thread won't change that fact. whatever helps your sleep at night xoxo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862987 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27862989 8 minutes ago, King Fabray said: That's my girl but Ryan served up a two piece and gave ha the biscuit free of charge Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27862989 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr ATRL Administrator comment_27863059 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27863059 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27863075 5 minutes ago, Lee!! said: Ahhh we love! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27863075 Share this post
June 26, 20251 yr comment_27863099 1 hour ago, Ryan said: Fixed. thank you king! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/193/#findComment-27863099 Share this post