January 27, 20251 yr comment_27079102 Today I started getting AfD ads (the German Nazi political party) on here which turns this website into a not so safe space for me and fellow gays. (AdBlock isn't working as well on my phone as it's working on my MacBook) I don't expect a solution since y'all have no power over this, just an observation. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27079102 Share this post
January 27, 20251 yr comment_27079261 4 hours ago, naval23 said: it was a restriction for everyone tbf Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27079261 Share this post
January 27, 20251 yr comment_27080177 site is working too well atm, i'm suspicious Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27080177 Share this post
January 27, 20251 yr comment_27080300 49 minutes ago, makeawish said: site is working too well atm, i'm suspicious What's next, a Carrie Underwood banner? GIRL. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27080300 Share this post
January 27, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27080603 11 hours ago, Daddy said: Today I started getting AfD ads (the German Nazi political party) on here which turns this website into a not so safe space for me and fellow gays. (AdBlock isn't working as well on my phone as it's working on my MacBook) I don't expect a solution since y'all have no power over this, just an observation. Please send me the direct link so I can report it. I do have some access to the ad manager. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27080603 Share this post
January 27, 20251 yr comment_27080761 19 minutes ago, Ryan said: Please send me the direct link so I can report it. I do have some access to the ad manager. I will when it pops up again, sis. For now it's just my bank and a supermarket ad Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27080761 Share this post
January 27, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27080904 21 minutes ago, Daddy said: I will when it pops up again, sis. For now it's just my bank and a supermarket ad Thank you, Papito. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27080904 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27086375 Is it taking cca 2 minutes to load a page for anybody else Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27086375 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27086494 It was running so smooth yesterday and now it's… not. What hapenned? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27086494 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27086517 On 1/27/2025 at 11:36 AM, makeawish said: site is working too well atm, i'm suspicious down for five hours this morning, that's the good sh*t Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27086517 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27086704 works flawlessly now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27086704 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27087470 it working as smooth as lykke Li's live vocals now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27087470 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27088035 praying the servers work on grammys day Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27088035 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27088219 This site performing better than Katy Perry at the 2024 VMAs Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27088219 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27088691 Can we make this an emoji pretty, please? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27088691 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27088947 6 hours ago, Katamari said: it working as smooth as lykke Li's live vocals now Are her vocals chords that bad nowadays? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27088947 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27088956 2 minutes ago, Cry said: Are her vocals chords that bad nowadays? Well it was! She is meditating now! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27088956 Share this post
January 28, 20251 yr comment_27088969 I asked this before but still, with whom may I need to speak for a username change? As it doesn't seem to be a specific setting for this. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27088969 Share this post
January 29, 20251 yr comment_27089914 5 hours ago, Cry said: I asked this before but still, with whom may I need to speak for a username change? As it doesn't seem to be a specific setting for this. You don't have enough rep points for one. It's 1k. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27089914 Share this post
January 29, 20251 yr comment_27090140 2 hours ago, Rogue_Redux said: You don't have enough rep points for one. It's 1k. Oh, gotcha. Thanks though! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27090140 Share this post
January 29, 20251 yr comment_27090525 14 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said: praying the servers work on grammys day They will as long as the guest access remains blocked. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27090525 Share this post
January 29, 20251 yr comment_27090557 It's been working well for the past couple of days. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27090557 Share this post
January 29, 20251 yr comment_27090991 Is there a thread for discussing Spotify charts? As in not individual song performances but the chart as a whole? Edited January 29, 20251 yr by Peak Now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27090991 Share this post
January 29, 20251 yr comment_27091633 2 hours ago, Peak Now said: Is there a thread for discussing Spotify charts? As in not individual song performances but the chart as a whole? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27091633 Share this post
January 29, 20251 yr comment_27093023 10 hours ago, Supervillain said: They will as long as the guest access remains blocked. honestly i always wondered if mods could turn off guests or was it admins? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/15/#findComment-27093023 Share this post