April 25, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27558380 being another pandemic lol. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558380 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558395 5 minutes ago, Devin said: being another pandemic lol. Why is it when one disappears another one shows up out of the blue? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558395 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27558419 5 minutes ago, Rogue The ATRLer Slayer said: Why is it when one disappears another one shows up out of the blue? deadass. one go [or gets] silent and the next feel like they needa carry the forum. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558419 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558437 I AM ANGRY! I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK THE MOD THAT "SILENCED ME" AKA BANNED ME FROM POSTING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS ALL BECAUSE I POSTED A THREAD ABOUT BEYONCE'S $25 TICKETS. WELL GUESS WHAT - IT JUST SO HAPPENED DURING KATY PERRY'S ICONIC CONCERT OPENING. I WAS ROBBED FROM THAT FAN EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER KATY KATS. THANKS ALOT! THANKS A ******* LOT!! Edited April 25, 20251 yr by Xtina23 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558437 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27558441 we dont care. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558441 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558455 20 minutes ago, Devin said: being another pandemic lol. 14 minutes ago, Rogue The ATRLer Slayer said: Why is it when one disappears another one shows up out of the blue? 6 minutes ago, Devin said: deadass. one go [or gets] silent and the next feel like they needa carry the forum. I feel like it's organized crime at this point Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558455 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27558494 5 minutes ago, Bussea said: I feel like it's organized crime at this point ayo not organized crime. the R in Ryan stands for RICO Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558494 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558682 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558682 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558710 Katy single handedly keeping the lights on ! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558710 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558717 Let's get a reprieve from the Future Lover threads. And maybe a ban for plagiarism as well. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558717 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558725 we need to monetize our posts tbh Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558725 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558734 1 minute ago, Joyride said: we need to monetize our posts tbh Shill for kpop corporations online and they'll pay you https://kwangya119.smtown.com/ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558734 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558738 Not James Somerton having an ATRL account. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558738 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558794 15 minutes ago, Suilen said: Not James Somerton having an ATRL account. Need him to plagiarize a pikachoo thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558794 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558897 There's a user here downvoting all the negative comments towards Trump. They must be a supporter! ban ha! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558897 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27558917 may we have a new sticker? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558917 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27558992 5 hours ago, Doctor Dick said: Says the one who literally posted a list of 100+ songs to shade. So y'all can quote random song stats at me but I can't do the same? 5 hours ago, Doctor Dick said: You can throw shade all you want but as soon you get it returned you want to close the thread. I'm doing this for your own good Doctor Dick one day you will understand Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27558992 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27559013 5 hours ago, Bussea said: I posted one chappell roan thread because I wanted to use the term ✂️LESBIAN EMERGENCY ✂️ when her single was underperforming and they kept tagging me in update threads for like 2-3 weeks being shady despite me ignoring every single one I mean? girl. don't dish it out if you can't take it. It was literally 2 posts 2 days apart and I wanted a reason to use this gif Spoiler Besides, I was hardly gonna use that songs performance 3 weeks in as some of gotcha Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27559013 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27559032 2 hours ago, Devin said: we dont care. I'm going to pass out Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27559032 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27559162 41 minutes ago, penguintim said: It was literally 2 posts 2 days apart and I wanted a reason to use this gif Hide contents Besides, I was hardly gonna use that songs performance 3 weeks in as some of gotcha Why haven't you made a new banner yet? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27559162 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27559179 listen I'm not one to complain but where is Zara Larsson's spotlight? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27559179 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27559479 1 hour ago, Joyride said: listen I'm not one to complain but where is Zara Larsson's spotlight? Khias don’t get banners. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27559479 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27559491 4 minutes ago, Ryan said: Khias don't get banners. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27559491 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_27559522 1 hour ago, Rush said: Why haven't you made a new banner yet? Grammy winner Megan Thee Stallion releases her new single Whenever Y2K girlie PinkPantheress releases her new single Stateside Spy Cat star Addison Rae puts her Headphones On Taylor Swift and Post Malone's Fortnight earns the biggest US independent retail sales week for a single this decade Grammy winner Meghan Trainor recently released a 10 year anniversary edition of her smash hit debut album Title Prestigious Indian Grammy winner and The Smurfs 2 star Katy Perry kicks off her Lifetimes Tour Edited April 25, 20251 yr by penguintim Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27559522 Share this post
April 25, 20251 yr comment_27559658 not Meghan Trainor sneak... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/132/#findComment-27559658 Share this post