Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lil Nas X - "HOTBOX"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 255
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So catchy, deserves to be a comeback hit for him   Nas if you still have your ATRL account and are reading this, you're an inspiration to every openly gay artist out there, we love you and a

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    I am aware, but that happened during his hype year. Things have changed and looking at his current status, things dont look as promising

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    Its not about being in the right space mentally - its about skill set   

not sure why the GP gave up on him, Light Again and this are bops

 

the Nas Maraj jumped out though lol this song and video are very Nicki-coded 

So catchy, deserves to be a comeback hit for him

 

Nas if you still have your ATRL account and are reading this, you're an inspiration to every openly gay artist out there, we love you and are rooting for you!

48 minutes ago, jóga said:

why did he release like 4 other songs this week, is there an album coming or is this all an EP? 

 

 

A gift to his fans

A good song finally :thing: the production is everything. 

The video extended part is so fun, I hope he eventually adds to streaming 

I need him to control it. Him waiting until he's on his last leg to make his best music with actually authentic references :jonny:

This is really fun! I hope this reaches audiences and becomes a hit. He needs to push it and promote it

I don't think it will debut big tho, nowhere to be seen on Apple Music's pop chart in Canada...

Wait so why did he drop a bunch of songs what is their plan?? An EP now and not an album?

6 hours ago, MatiRod said:

So catchy, deserves to be a comeback hit for him

 

Nas if you still have your ATRL account and are reading this, you're an inspiration to every openly gay artist out there, we love you and are rooting for you!

You guys should collab on a song about ATRL

The song is a bop and honestly a lot of his recent releases have not been bad.
 

It sucks one really bad song/video basically ended it all for him but I also don't think he and his team did a great job building him a fan base over the last 6 years. 

 

Judging by the performance of the song so far I really think he should just make Dreamboy an EP and move on. At this point I actually think he might be better off independent.

Where are the people who told me I was wrong for saying he was paying homage to Nicki bc…

 

:sabrina:
 

the literal barb single art

 

edit: this was the thread I made on it and the comment lol

 

 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.