Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Five announce original lineup reunion

Featured Replies

 

They were one of the biggest boy bands of the late '90s and early noughties, with three Number 1 singles and a chart-topping album to their name, and now Five appear to be teasing some big news.

Earlier today, the group's official Instagram wiped all previous content, posting a Reel filmed at London Euston station, showing lyrics from their 1999 Number 1 Keep On Movin' alongside the caption '27.02.25 Loading...' and the reveal of a brand-new official website. And, while details are very vague right now, fans are struggling to contain their excitement at the prospect of a comeback.

The band's original line-up - Ritchie Neville, Scott Robinson, Sean Conlon, J Brown and Abz Love - were active between 1997 and 2001, before Sean's departure amid promotion of their third studio album Kingsize.

The group then reformed without J in 2012, taking part in 2013 ITV2 series The Big Reunion, before Abz's departure in 2014. Since then, Five have performed as a three-piece; releasing their last album Time in 2022.

 

 

 

Edited by okgo

  • Replies 27
  • Views 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Fancyhoodlum
    Fancyhoodlum

    they're the Atomic Kitten of boybands

  • XtinaStripped
    XtinaStripped

    They tried this before the Big Reunion. Had a whole press conference and everything but nobody gave a ****. 😂   I think they think they were bigger than they actually were. Blue took over th

  • and if I say that's their best song I'd be wrong but it's prob my fave   well and we thank them for that    

Total idiots, they were offered "Baby.. One More Time" before Britney - plus "I Want It That Way" and "Larger Than Life" before The Backstreet Boys and casually dismissed all of them out of a shallow, short term, rebellious attitude.

 

They must have seen the arena tour success Take That now have and want to try & see if those sales indicate such success is also applicable to them.

 

I certainly would not want to and could not live with having turned down so many worldwide smashes, regardless of whether anyone thinks they ended up being given to preferred artists.

If Ya Getting Down came on shuffle the other day and it still goes off.

 

3 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

Total idiots, they were offered "Baby.. One More Time" before Britney - plus "I Want It That Way" and "Larger Than Life" before The Backstreet Boys and casually dismissed all of them out of a shallow, short term, rebellious attitude.

 

They must have seen the arena tour success Take That now have and want to try & see if those sales indicate such success is also applicable to them.

 

I certainly would not want to and could not live with having turned down so many worldwide smashes, regardless of whether anyone thinks they ended up being given to preferred artists.

Their Leona Lewis serve.

My mom was a stan back in the day. I remember bopping to Slam Dunk in Smart House! :katie2:

I'm so conflicted. I secretly wanted to suck off J so badly when I was younger.

When the Lights Go Out and Let's Dance are vibes. 

 

J was also hot. He was on the Weakest Link in 2010. 

11 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

When the Lights Go Out and Let's Dance are vibes. 

 

J was also hot. He was on the Weakest Link in 2010. 

I'd have had them ALL back in the day. :ryan3:
 

Scott was the hottest!

  • Author
1 hour ago, Subzero said:

My mom was a stan back in the day. I remember bopping to Slam Dunk in Smart House! :katie2:

and if I say that's their best song

I'd be wrong

but it's prob my fave

 

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

Total idiots, they were offered "Baby.. One More Time" before Britney - plus "I Want It That Way" and "Larger Than Life" before The Backstreet Boys and casually dismissed all of them out of a shallow, short term, rebellious attitude.

 

They must have seen the arena tour success Take That now have and want to try & see if those sales indicate such success is also applicable to them.

 

I certainly would not want to and could not live with having turned down so many worldwide smashes, regardless of whether anyone thinks they ended up being given to preferred artists.

well and we thank them for that

 

gzeLNpN.gif

 

1 hour ago, okgo said:

and if I say that's their best song

I'd be wrong

but it's prob my fave

 

well and we thank them for that

 

gzeLNpN.gif

 

This gif :ahh: I wonder where these girls are today

  • Author
2 hours ago, confide in me said:

This gif :ahh: I wonder where these girls are today

hope theyre still out there active on their subreddits or wherever those fanbases meet esp the iconic BSB one :laugh:

 

They tried this before the Big Reunion. Had a whole press conference and everything but nobody gave a ****. 😂

 

I think they think they were bigger than they actually were. Blue took over their spot when they disbanded and did what they did better. 🤷‍♂️

 

But I agree with the user that wanted to suck J off. Me too tbh. 🤤

after every uk groups reunion already? another level pls dane make my wish come through

 

ot: i hate them in general and abysmal called until the time... pretend i dont see this again

  • Author

J is on social media and confirmed

 

latest?cb=20160202174332

 

Edited by okgo

J Brown can rock me anytime :WAP:

 

Semi-excited for this, they had a lot of bops that still go off! 

They a lot of bops tbh. This will probably do well since all 5 are back. Something like what S Club did 

Been revisiting their discography today, their albums are much better than I remember! Very few filler songs imo.

 

Hoping for new music, but even if it's just a tour and some TV appearances it'll be cool to see the full lineup back together.

I used to be obsessed with them!! I hope it's new music and not just a reunion tour or whatever.

 

 

Just the tour it seems, but I'm still gonna be delulu and hope for new music 

  • Author
14 hours ago, Mephisto said:

 

 

Just the tour it seems, but I'm still gonna be delulu and hope for new music 

"special guest Naughty Boy dj set" seems random, I wonder if they'll work on something?

 

 

 

 

Edited by okgo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.