Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Daddy slaying Abracadabra choreo

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I saw the thread title and I was so afraid it was going to be a video of Gaga's fiance and you were daddy monster-ing him. 

  • Popular Post

so is that baby from a surrogate or adopted?

 

ramonacall.thumb.gif.b782dd57ad2efc47a39

  • Popular Post

I read the title as "Diddy slaying Abracadabra choreo" :deadbanana2: I was like what the ****

1 minute ago, nostalgic said:

I read the title as "Diddy slaying Abracadabra choreo" :deadbanana2: I was like what the ****

Same.  :toofunny3:

  • Author
13 minutes ago, flower moon said:

how sweet. i wonder if his husband knows the choreo too

chCgia6.png

 

12 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

so is that baby from a surrogate or adopted?

 

ramonacall.thumb.gif.b782dd57ad2efc47a39

He's straight, he got a wife. Straight (bi-curious) guys can be a lil monster, too. 

  • Popular Post
6 minutes ago, Jude said:

 

He's straight, he got a wife. Straight (bi-curious) guys can be a lil monster, too. 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Jude said:

 

He's straight, he got a wife. Straight (bi-curious) guys can be a lil monster, too. 

source?

2ac461196b96655f9fe96fa08ef91e7c.gif

  • Author
4 minutes ago, flower moon said:

source?

2ac461196b96655f9fe96fa08ef91e7c.gif

Check his TikTok profile, she's in some of his videos

2ac461196b96655f9fe96fa08ef91e7c.gif

 

 

The poor baby. :biblio:

 

He will grow up to become a ogh

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

That reminds me of when I went to the Chromatica ball and was stood near a gay couple who'd brought their young son along. He looked about 5/6 and idk if he really knew the songs but he looked like he was enjoying it 

2 hours ago, nostalgic said:

I read the title as "Diddy slaying Abracadabra choreo" :deadbanana2: I was like what the ****

Imagine the press and subsequent streams that the song would get if that happened :lakitu:

Can we have a thread about a shirtless silver fox muscle daddy doing this choreo next?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, HardBambi said:

I read Diddy and I imagined jail cell choreo 

Telephone's MV impact knows no boundaries

 

2ac461196b96655f9fe96fa08ef91e7c.gif

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.