Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Aaron Taylor-Johnson calls The Weeknd ugly

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Ooop I think they're all aware of what happened during the set of that atrocious show :rip:

It's not like that's some outrageous position to take, I mean look at the material.. 

 

It's still rude though. But I forgive him 

Just now, rickycabello123 said:

btw kraven is so cool, i hate woke people

define woke

3 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

btw kraven is so cool, i hate woke people

rickycabello123

IDC if he is r not yt people should never fixed their lips to call any black/biracial person ugly

12 minutes ago, KFC said:

Abel may be ugly but at least he's not married to Medusa

she's sneaky in this particular pic. she's like he's all mine you miserable gays!!

 

Aaron-Taylor-Johnson-tout-092424-efc89cb

9 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

btw kraven is so cool, i hate woke people

define cool

All those English ass wrinkles in that thumbnail and then the smooth French queen on the right. :deadbanana4:

 

 

i don't gaf about the weeknd but does aaron know who he's bedding every night? 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Omg that's so awkward :skull:

I CRINGED SO HARD I CANT HELP BUT CACKLE

I mean tbf, his main focus was trying to guess the connection with Lily-Rose based on the context :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.