Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Fine you guess? They're literally going us kwangya realness and the vocals in the bridge are stellar. Why is it distasteful? Genuinely educate me. I imagine the girls are very busy and obviously overworked and I know that it's meant to tie in with the game but I would've preferred seeing the girls alot more throughout the video and hear just the song. The constant audio of all of the action was off putting lol

Bc Kim there are people that are dying (in wars right now)

I think my distaste stems from the fact that PUBG's art style is realistic and therefore Aespa are less sci-fi and more modern special operations unit in this music video. Which makes it feel closer to reality and thus getting into that modern war cosplay zone. Which for me its just... eh. Like Im not gonna cancel anyone over it its just not my favorite thing in K-pop (or in video games either)

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, sunny said:

 

Kesha, Jojo etc 

 

 

 Hybe invested  a lot of money and they were backstabbed by the shaman woman, so obviosuly they dont wanna see her succceed  

in what way was HYBE backstabbed? NJZ was their golden goose and they basically tried to sabotage them :rip:  not to say the girls earned much more than what HYBE invested in their debut 

29 minutes ago, Harrier said:

 

Song is fine I guess. I know its for PUBG but i will always find K-pop groups doing war cosplay distasteful :skull:

They should've done Hold On Tight 2.0 for this collab, this song is not really their style 

30 minutes ago, Harrier said:

 

Song is fine I guess. I know its for PUBG but i will always find K-pop groups doing war cosplay distasteful :skull:

I don't know why they erase the ae-aespa completely, like it's perfect for them to reappear in these kinds of videos :dies: :dies: 

2 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

I don't know why they erase the ae-aespa completely, like it's perfect for them to reappear in these kinds of videos :dies: :dies: 

They appeared in this video. It was the Whiplash ver. ae-members.

33 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Golden is truly just a downgraded, worse version of Ive's 'I Am' (already itself a song that would be greatly improved by better vocals) and yet both Korea and international locals are eating it up. I kind of hate to see it. :suburban:

It's such a bad song

 

:khalyan:

6 hours ago, IamCY said:

 

They really hit it out of the park the first few years :jonny5: like wtf is this

 

6 hours ago, Edu said:

maybe her flashing the crowd at waterbomb did the trick for me because i haven't been able to stop listening to this since

 

 

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

n e ways stream this smash hit to celebrate!

 

 

Whew the taste on this page :clap3:

7 hours ago, Jared said:

Flashback an iconic time in kpop! Nana is actually taking a break on her actress bag and doing music again!?

Yes! She's already talking music video ideas and choreography! According to her latest interview, her solo debut is coming between August and September.

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Fine you guess? They're literally going us kwangya realness and the vocals in the bridge are stellar. Why is it distasteful? Genuinely educate me. I imagine the girls are very busy and obviously overworked and I know that it's meant to tie in with the game but I would've preferred seeing the girls alot more throughout the video and hear just the song. The constant audio of all of the action was off putting lol

You're so dramatic :deadbanana2: ATRL is not for you 

52 minutes ago, Zack said:

They appeared in this video. It was the Whiplash ver. ae-members.

They are not the ae. Those are just PUBG characters with Whiplash skins

 

 

29 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

They are not the ae. Those are just PUBG characters with Whiplash skins

No, they are the ae-members.

It even says their names in the corner at some parts of the MV.

 

aX-303m.jpg

 

CLOSE YOUR EYES serving yet another great single and NOWZ's rebranding working cuz this is their first great title track.

top 3 song so far

1. Dark Arts

2. Dirty Work

3. Dirty Work (feat. Flo Milli)

 

:clap3:

Do y'all think TWICE or JYP know that Right Hand Girl is blatantly about flicking your bean?

 

:sabrina:

Damn Dirty Work really flopped on Spotify

 

Now I'm scared, cuz see how fickle international fans were with IVE / GI / NJs :clack:

 

8 hours ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Took them long enough to at least capitalize the comparison between I AM and Golden

 

Instead of talking about the plagiarism and shadiness of this video, all the comments are about Liz' appearance and weight 

 

Kpop brain rot is real

:sabrina:

My friend just told me she has a spare ticket to Twice in Osaka next week and I think I'm gonna take the ticket :jonny2: I've never seen them before AHHHHH

 

can we just please move on to MJ's solo debut... this is horrible

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.