Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

omg

 

 

 

What does this even means? I need NJZ back whatever it takes

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

maybe her flashing the crowd at waterbomb did the trick for me because i haven't been able to stop listening to this since

 

Kinda crazy a business "breach of trust" still entails a criminal investigation.  You'd think they would've done away with things like that back when they made things like adultery something the police no longer involved themselves with.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

17 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

What does this even means? I need NJZ back whatever it takes

 

basically if shes cleared, newjeans has more freedom to continue with their work

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

TAKE MY BONES INSTEAD ACUTE OSTEONECROSIS :tornado:

Took them long enough to at least capitalize the comparison between I AM and Golden

 

HYBE should just really let NJZ go at this point now that Min Heejin is found not guilty. Like realistically what's the point if they force NJZ to comeback? What's good to keep around 5 idols who won't have any ambition or drive because they're stuck at a company they hate?

 

Or keep around 5 people and shelve them to punish them? I don't understand how anyone can just think that's okay.

44 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

HYBE should just really let NJZ go at this point now that Min Heejin is found not guilty. Like realistically what's the point if they force NJZ to comeback? What's good to keep around 5 idols who won't have any ambition or drive because they're stuck at a company they hate?

 

Or keep around 5 people and shelve them to punish them? I don't understand how anyone can just think that's okay.

Punishment and deterrence 

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

HYBE should just really let NJZ go at this point now that Min Heejin is found not guilty. Like realistically what's the point if they force NJZ to comeback? What's good to keep around 5 idols who won't have any ambition or drive because they're stuck at a company they hate?

 

Or keep around 5 people and shelve them to punish them? I don't understand how anyone can just think that's okay.

I mean that's not limited to NJ/korea we literally see it all the time :rip: whether it's money or just straight up pride and cruelty, label's are just willing to let contracts go wayside unless the artist is performing at a loss.

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

HYBE should just really let NJZ go at this point now that Min Heejin is found not guilty. Like realistically what's the point if they force NJZ to comeback? What's good to keep around 5 idols who won't have any ambition or drive because they're stuck at a company they hate?

 

Or keep around 5 people and shelve them to punish them? I don't understand how anyone can just think that's okay.

They would rather have them vanish away forever and fall off than let them leave. They don't care about their wellbeing at all.

4 hours ago, Bewitched said:

God knew not to make me a woman bc the way I would be doing this topless

 

 

They way waterbomb is just a soft porn festival... :lmao: 

 

 

3 hours ago, Rhyme said:

HYBE should just really let NJZ go at this point now that Min Heejin is found not guilty. Like realistically what's the point if they force NJZ to comeback? What's good to keep around 5 idols who won't have any ambition or drive because they're stuck at a company they hate?

 

Or keep around 5 people and shelve them to punish them? I don't understand how anyone can just think that's okay.

Kesha, Jojo etc 

 

 

 Hybe invested  a lot of money and they were backstabbed by the shaman woman, so obviosuly they dont wanna see her succceed  

38 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Is Pang PD in jail yet ?

No, but he might be the next president of Korea :cm: 

Starting at the hour...

 

  • TheShow.EP383:Baby DONT Cry, Blingone, YOU DAYEON, RESCENE, H1-KEY, VIVIZ, CLOSE YOUR EYES, NouerA, NOWZ, DOHA, AHOF, CRAVITY, n.SSign

Spoiler?

Spoiler

GvyxWIvX0AAt8WM?format=png&name=medium

 

Broadcast points, lets go! :mazen:

:cm:

Rescene's Woni is in too much pain to continue with promotions this week?  As if things weren't hard enough. :dancehall3:

 

:cm:

 

Song is fine I guess. I know its for PUBG but i will always find K-pop groups doing war cosplay distasteful :skull:

Golden is truly just a downgraded, worse version of Ive's 'I Am' (already itself a song that would be greatly improved by better vocals) and yet both Korea and international locals are eating it up. I kind of hate to see it. :suburban:

8 minutes ago, Harrier said:

 

Song is fine I guess. I know its for PUBG but i will always find K-pop groups doing war cosplay distasteful :skull:

Fine you guess? They're literally going us kwangya realness and the vocals in the bridge are stellar. Why is it distasteful? Genuinely educate me. I imagine the girls are very busy and obviously overworked and I know that it's meant to tie in with the game but I would've preferred seeing the girls alot more throughout the video and hear just the song. The constant audio of all of the action was off putting lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.