Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

5 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

screaming-crazy.gif

i'm gonna need everyone to stream this masterpiece IMMEDIATELY...

it's just way too good to be flopping

 

screaming-crazy.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

1 hour ago, LovemeTear said:

Dirty work is barely an official cb anyways and kpop fans do not really see it as one

 

:rip:

1 hour ago, LovemeTear said:

Dirty work is barely an official cb anyways and kpop fans do not really see it as one

 

their cb in September will smash and aespa will have multiple songs on melon top 10 trust:sabrina:

We dont need to downplay and erase it either. Its a good song and the video is such a serve.

 

and it's only going up... currently 13.2 mil monthly listeners:clap3:

 

the comeback will be so massive:jonny5:

 

 

Edited by TheCal

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

and it's only going up... currently 13.2 mil monthly listeners:clap3:

 

the comeback will be so massive:jonny5:

 

 

next comeback getting a PAK for sure

I'm conflicted. I want ALLDAY PROJECT to release an English version of Famous and end those Animations but at the same time I kinda want them to comeback strong with an EP.

TWICE just reached 18.3M monthly listeners on Spotify, a new peak for them :clap3:

 

10 years into debut btw

Edited by Witnessed ET

Since MHJ was found not guilty shouldn't she sue hybe to get her ceo position at ador back and bring new jeans? 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Cheers said:

I'm conflicted. I want ALLDAY PROJECT to release an English version of Famous and end those Animations but at the same time I kinda want them to comeback strong with an EP.

English versions of kpop songs are useless and are a waste of time nowadays, I'd rather they prepared and released new material

21 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Since MHJ was found not guilty shouldn't she sue hybe to get her ceo position at ador back and bring new jeans?

It seems that all of Heejin's lawsuits/police investigations against Hybe/Beflift/the world were also dismissed.  So it's comes down to they own everything, and she doesn't.  Maybe she can find a Saudi prince willing to give her $500 million to legally acquire everything.

 

:cm:

  

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

You forgot about Woo!Ah! 

 

I forgot they bothered to put up the SSQ signage in the practice room.

 

:cm:

 

Tarzzan always interacting with the others. He has so much charisma. I like the group vibe as a whole except Annie she always seems a bit distant from the others.

 

Make ADP global NOW!!!!!

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

it's insane how they sold out a stadium in Frankfurt, which is like the 5th biggest city in Germany 

I can't believe that Germany didn't get a 2nd date

 

It's hugeee

 

 

 

I hate to say it but we had ENOUGH boy groups doing the BoyJeans concept by now, maybe Msnake is into something with that cringey "alpha energy" they are trying to sell if they bring back some sexy and dark concepts back for the bgs, I want all the X1 songs that are rotting in W1's vault now!!

 

 

mark-ruffalo-mark-ruffalo-olivia-wilde.gif

This is approaching 10 years soon. I feel so old, times do really fly :chick3:
 

 

wait this is cute, they're all such fans of Bruno

 

 

4 hours ago, Eternium said:

The biggest issue here is addressing why "Dirty Work" isn't being given playlisting by SM.


 

Because the girls pushed for it to be a single, instead of the song SM wanted. Hence why it was just a single EP and got no playlisting. I'm surprised it got a decently budgeted MV though.

 

Song was a #2 hit and pulling 1+ million streams across all versions despite the SM negligence.

 

The song SM wanted will probably be the September comeback.

the way all of the Produce groups had a center that speaks English except X1... and X1 crashed and burned 20 feet off of the runway

 

maybe that was the secret to their success

 

hPzcZhNw.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.