Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Will Gaga ever top Bad Romance?

Featured Replies

As a fan, I have my own personal taste on her songs. I and many other fans might personally prefer Alejandro, Judas, or Scheiße. But its pretty much universally agreed that Bad Romance is among the best pop songs of all time, and is Gaga's magnum opus. 

 

What do we think ladies? Can it be topped? :fan:

 

 

  • Replies 47
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She definitely topped it already.   I am sure however that 99% of ATRLers have never topped anything  

  • ImpressMeMuch
    ImpressMeMuch

    just like @Bitter Aging Twink, Bad Romance cannot be topped! 

  • She did numerous times. I think it may not even be in her top 20.

  • Popular Post

She definitely topped it already.

 

I am sure however that 99% of ATRLers have never topped anything

 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

She did numerous times. I think it may not even be in her top 20.

7 minutes ago, Loca said:

She did numerous times. I think it may not even be in her top 20.

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

No. I don't think its possible for her to make a better song or video, and that's okay. Its an amazing peak to have 

I don't even think a current pop star could create such masterpiece

 

One of the best pop tracks of all time

19 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

It sounds dated so probably yes

IMG_2219.thumb.webp.73bb5d42833ce748ab0c 

Alejandro and Telephone from the same album mv-wise

 

Alejandro, Dance In The Dark, So Happy I Could Die, Speechless from the same album music=wise

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.