Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

How long have you had the same Avi?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2021, maybe more?

 

I don't have a particular taste or personality so I will stick to it :deadbanana2:

2016

 

actually that's a lie for the past 8 years I been changing it pretty consistently between these two avis to see if anyone would notice and no one ever has

spacer.png

 

guess ppl just dont pay that type of attention to me :thing: 

14 minutes ago, Escape said:

I change quite often/too often.

I noticed. But at least you're sticking to a theme: mullets

3 weeks

The longest time I had the same avi was around 5-6 months

7 minutes ago, May said:

2016

 

actually that's a lie for the past 8 years I been changing it pretty consistently between these two avis to see if anyone would notice and no one ever has

spacer.png

 

guess ppl just dont pay that type of attention to me :thing: 

I think I have a distant memory of you switching to the second one because someone did comment on it :deadbanana2:

It's a picture form Lana 2014 Glastonbury set. So that year.

I think 2017-2018. I don't remember when Make Me video leaked

Edited by vipanonymous

About a month :bibliahh: I like to update based on my current faves' releases

For years now. I don't even remember the one I used to have before this :dies:

Edited by gustavothehuman

With a couple intermissions here and there, about three years now. Red TV era you will always be famous

from when Lorde dropped SOTY during a literal hiatus & then went partying with Charli XCX (4 months ago)

22 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I think I have a distant memory of you switching to the second one because someone did comment on it :deadbanana2:

omg tbh i mostly change it when im tipsy and the next morning i clear my notifications bc hangxiety is real so this tracks

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.