Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Swiftologist exposes Troye

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

So much worse is said on the internet these days. And there's a distinction between playful shade and someone being genuinely vile… and for better or worse, gays like to be shady, it's fun… keeps most of us sane.

 

Troye couldn't have been older than like 17 in that photo, I genuinely doubt he remembered who he was.


I take more of an issue with several users making fun of his appearance and calling him annoying when he really does epitomise the average ATRLer… it's just so unserious.

Something might be playful to one person and not to another. Why is making fun of someone's voice or just saying they are annoying "vile" but making fun of a professional singers singing not? I'm not saying none of the comments in this thread about the guy are uncalled for but you seem to be taking issue with anything negivite said about him whilst also defending him for being negitive about others. If it's so unserious why did you make a big deal out of it and accuse people of being "gays who don't like other gays"? I just think you have a bit of a double standard and are maybe projecting a tad. :michael:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ScorpiosGroove
    ScorpiosGroove

    can y'all stop posting this irrelevant person pls that unfortunate face is triggering 

  • is that you? can you summarize that?

  • Mikeymoonshine
    Mikeymoonshine

    He literally said he came after Troye's vocals....as a Taylor Swift fan.  I'd block him too for that. 

1 hour ago, unino said:

is that you? can you summarize that?

user Swiftologist called troye sivan the king of one octave 

 if someone tweets a screenshot showing they were blocked it's like. okay. but going out of their way to record a video, edit it etc makes the person look so needy. tiktok's funny :deadbanana:

Troye like me did the right thing, block ha on all platforms king. 

I ain't giving a click to a random tiktoker. Summarize please :suburban:

2 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

I ain't giving a click to a random tiktoker. Summarize please :suburban:

Agreed. Don't have tick-tock and shan't be giving a view to someone with such an unforgivable user name.

3 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

I ain't giving a click to a random tiktoker. Summarize please :suburban:

Annoying swiftie talking crap

 

(Didn't watch it either)

Just now, Mikeymoonshine said:

Something might be playful to one person and not to another. Why is making fun of someone's voice or just saying they are annoying "vile" but making fun of a professional singers singing not? I'm not saying none of the comments in this thread about the guy are uncalled for but you seem to be taking issue with anything negivite said about him whilst also defending him for being negitive about others. If it's so unserious why did you make a big deal out of it and accuse people of being "gays who don't like other gays"? I just think you have a bit of a double standard and are maybe projecting a tad. :michael:

My point is - the comments he makes are no more controversial, edgy or sarcastic than the average ATRL user. This very forum thrives off shady, edgy "hot takes"

- making an off-colour joke about a pop stars vocal ability is asinine and not very serious…

 

Everyone on this site feeds off that kind of humour… so I just found it strange so many people on here enjoy throwing jabs at him.


Gay men have a kink for being particularly harsh to effeminate queer men who aren't conventionally attractive… especially in online spaces, I genuinely think that plays a part.

They are insufferable in every video that I have unfortunately come across on my Twitter feed

47 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Gay men have a kink for being particularly harsh to effeminate queer men who aren't conventionally attractive… especially in online spaces, I genuinely think that plays a part.

And fat straight people apparently, looking at the way the claws are out in that Jelly Roll thread 

Nobody wants to be subjected to this muppet all over their feed. I would swiftly block to protect my peace too

 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, The Music Industry said:

Now let's get to the real reason why you find him annoying: he's a Swiftie and not a Little Monster. 

 

:suburban:

 

Zach Campbell, a monster, is also INCREDIBLY annoying given he drags all the pop girls with the most out-of-pocket opinions and makes atrocious music. This is an opinion many in the fanbase share.

 

But of course, a swiftie thinks everyone has to take sides as if a stan war is something real :rip:

 

:suburban:

 

OT: I enjoy his content (especially his deep dives like the one w/ Camilla) but I can see why Troye blocked him. 

 

:suburban:

he insulted troye and got blocked lol. if that's not the consequences of his own actions

This Swiftologist person appears to be on Youtube, Spotify podcasts, Apple podcasts, who knows where else.

It's going to take some time to block him everywhere.

We wont take seriously anybody whose nickname is switfologist… like grow up

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.