Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

JENNIE - "Mantra"

Featured Replies

it bothers me that all the girls seem to be doing more or less the same as they did in YG, just without the awful Teddy drops.

  • Replies 231
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • willmcclure9
    willmcclure9

    OH?    Her J, XOXO is coming

  • New Edition
    New Edition

    I would not have even given this to Addison...   It's not a bad song but it's far from serious. It basically screams I'm here to be an influencer socialite and I put out music to help extend

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Now this is a lie though. New Woman and Rockstar are sonically more interesting than anything that they did with YG.

Bop! :WAP:

 

THIS THAT PRETTY GIRL MANTRA

THIS THAT FLAUNTRA

JUST TOUCHED DOWN IN L.A. :gaycatina1:

 

SMgZXRM.gif 

The songs a bop but 2:16...... is she serious

 

 

Very Fergie coded

 

 

 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

The song KNOCKS. Lisa has always been my BP favorite but I might become a Jennietal now. It gets better and better as the song goes on (Even with as short as it is, send an extended edit our way please). Super fun song and video, still a BIT unsure about the prechorus but overall I enjoyed it + She looks incredible.

 

This and New Woman are kinda BP's best solo releases to me.

26 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

New Woman > Mantra > Rockstar > Moonlit Floor

:bird:

Agree w this

girl this is not it, so forgettable

And it only lasts 2:17. That's the length of an interlude. Lisa's Rockstar is short too but at least it's interesting production-wise

 

My biggest gripe with the bp solo's is that they're too ******* short :rip: 2:17? Girl get back in the studio.

Wasn't a big fan of the snippet, but it's fun. MV is a serve obviously.

 

I'm kinda surprised El Guincho produced it tbh? He could have went harder with it. It's also way too short. :rip: Rockstar was around the same length but still didn't sound interlude-y like Mantra.

34 minutes ago, Saint James said:

it bothers me that all the girls seem to be doing more or less the same as they did in YG, just without the awful Teddy drops.

Now this is a lie though. New Woman and Rockstar are sonically more interesting than anything that they did with YG.

The video elevated the song so much 🔥

 

the second verse is hot 

Wait the TikTok snippet was cringe but im obsessed with the overall song. It is so short though

I would not have even given this to Addison...

 

It's not a bad song but it's far from serious. It basically screams I'm here to be an influencer socialite and I put out music to help extend my 15 minutes but I'm really nothing more than an Insta baddie with a label.

 

And I mean that's been Blackpink from jump but I had hoped they'd try to have real music careers after leaving YG but maybe being a pretty Insta baddie is all they're capable of? And all their fans want from them.

 

Sigh. Next. Rosie don't disappoint.

Sounds just like another BP song with no relevant chorus 

I love it. The beat is so fun and ghey! i wanna shake my ass to it in the club hunny

This that pretty girl mantra this that flauntra just touched down in LA :hippo:

there's no reason for this to not have another verse, that pre-chorus is great. the music video is a gag, like yaaas remind us of your stage presence queen

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.