Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

JENNIE - "Mantra"

Featured Replies

oh :rip:

yeah Lisa is gonna eat her up while she stays putting out YG demos i guess

  • Replies 231
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • willmcclure9
    willmcclure9

    OH?    Her J, XOXO is coming

  • New Edition
    New Edition

    I would not have even given this to Addison...   It's not a bad song but it's far from serious. It basically screams I'm here to be an influencer socialite and I put out music to help extend

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Now this is a lie though. New Woman and Rockstar are sonically more interesting than anything that they did with YG.

I smell a 2012 TEDDY'd drop coming right after that :laugh: Hope I'm wrong though.

 

Ngl it would be hilarious if LISA ends up having the best solo music she already did when they were still with YG because I swear most people thought she would be releasing dated YG demos.

this being a literal leaked claudia valentina demo :rip:

at least its good

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

this being a literal leaked claudia valentina demo :rip:

at least its good

Claudia is kinda becoming the new IT k-pop girl

 

Rosé will be releasing her song as well

[CLOSED]
 

This and the new Lisa song are not the tea. :chick1:

sounds better than most BP songs and y'all dragging it :rip: 

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Claudia is kinda becoming the new IT k-pop girl

 

Rosé will be releasing her song as well

The ballad? :monkey:

Even if the songs mid the video will be sickening :jonny: 

She looks gorgeous and that's about it, we all know these girls have zero to minimal vocal talent (Rose being the minimal) :thing:

the snippet on beats ad is sounding better than this new mantra snippet

just-saying-colin-jost.gif

6 hours ago, Saint James said:

what is the lyric? it sounds like 'suck that d'

"It's not that deep"

1 hour ago, Cain said:

This sounds… laughably bad :psyduck:

Doesn't sound like her. She did sound great in the song Spot.

Excited. Hopefully it's good. 
 

 

I believe jojo gomez choreographed this

Jennie has been my favorite member since I saw how sickening she was when Boombayah dropped, but I'm not feeling this :rip:

11 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

Doesn't sound like her. She did sound great in the song Spot.

I love Spot, but indeed this doesn't even sound like she's singing any of it herself 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.