Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

JENNIE - "Mantra"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, leonagwen said:

Gotta give Lisa credit, she manages to keep her songs streaming well.

Rockstar stayed 1 day in Spotify global top 10. 
 

2 hours ago, leonagwen said:

Why won't they send this to Usa pop radio?

Apparently next Friday 

 


 

 

2 hours ago, leonagwen said:

The song dropped 5 spots to #10 on Global Spotify,  this is what typically happens to a BLACKPINK song, debut high then start dropping. Don't know what she can do to keep this from dropping. 

She has to promote just like a debut artist! Her team have OOTG as an exemple. They need to know that a song can take times to grow

  • Replies 231
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • willmcclure9
    willmcclure9

    OH?    Her J, XOXO is coming

  • New Edition
    New Edition

    I would not have even given this to Addison...   It's not a bad song but it's far from serious. It basically screams I'm here to be an influencer socialite and I put out music to help extend

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Now this is a lie though. New Woman and Rockstar are sonically more interesting than anything that they did with YG.

2 hours ago, leonagwen said:

Gotta give Lisa credit, she manages to keep her songs streaming well.

Moonlit will end as the song with the most longevity it can pull a money 2.0 but rockstar and new woman have no longevity actually 

As I expected this is doing great in Korea (Asia in general), not so much in the west

 

tomorrow it should be spending its 7th day on the Spotify US chart, not bad.

26 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

As I expected this is doing great in Korea (Asia in general), not so much in the west

 

tomorrow it should be spending its 7th day on the Spotify US chart, not bad.

Will it go for Usa Pop adds? 

This is great actually. Really grew on me.

She is getting a lot of good press in Korea because of her performance. Very smart!!

SOLO will always be the best and most iconic BP solo, but this one is pretty close for me. It grew so much on me, because I was pretty underwhelmed at first. 
 

I think Jennie's material will be even better than Lisa's and we don't even know what Rosé will bring. :jonny:

13 minutes ago, Matangi said:

SOLO will always be the best and most iconic BP solo, but this one is pretty close for me. It grew so much on me, because I was pretty underwhelmed at first. 
 

I think Jennie's material will be even better than Lisa's and we don't even know what Rosé will bring. :jonny:

We need Usa radio!

:jonnyknife: aaaaaaa I want this song to rise...

 

Tbh Jennie has a lot of personality she brings to the game and a very high sense of what's cool and what's not. And I feel like her album will reflect that. Mantra is not anything groundbreaking as a pop song but it's feels fresh and authentic in a way that it still has a slight kpop feel to it and addictive. Its just the beginning.

Also I agree with the other commentators saying that it still feels like this sound is very Korea friendly - well to me it's better this way. it feels less like she is just lip syncing a random English track sitting in Columbia's vault. It doesn't feel ultra commercialized. I would even like to hear some Korean in the album. 

 

As I said, out of all members of Blackpink she is Korea's superstar darling and ofc she should hold on to that part of her identity as an artist.

She won, that's all I'm gonna say :oh: It's a cute lil catchy bop

Spotify:

#2 Hong Kong (=)

#3 South Korea (=)

#3 Thailand (+1)

#3 Taiwan (=)

#4 Malaysia (+1)

#4 Singapore (=)

#9 Philippines (+4) *new peak

#10 Vietnam (=)

#11 Worldwide (+4)

#40 Canada (+4)

#53 Japan (-1)

#54 Peru (-1)

#53 Australia (+31) *new peak

#74 Indonesia (+21)

#98 United States (+20)

#119 Chile (+7)

#82 New Zealand (+48) *new peak

#121 Turkey (+16)

#140 Portugal (+18)

#168 France (-7)

#167 Pakistan (NE)

#176 Switzerland (+12)

#190 United Kingdom (RE)

 

3.955M (+159k) streams 

 

this smash :clap3:

I think ATP. gave a boost to all the BP solo's, including Mantra.

New Woman is back in top 200.

This slaps. I was not expecting this FRESH sounding bop.

The lyrics aren't the best, but LOVE the "It's not that deep" part and the last two choruses with the whispering and the harmonies.

Edited by slobro

On 10/20/2024 at 2:01 PM, Phèdre said:

I think ATP. gave a boost to all the BP solo's, including Mantra.

New Woman is back in top 200.

this, people i know arent kpop fans are listening to the solos thanks to rose skksks

I heard this twice on some big italian radio in the last two days. I was shooked

 

6 hours ago, slobro said:

This slaps. I was not expecting this FRESH sounding bop.

The lyrics aren't the best, but LOVE the "It's not that deep" part and the last two choruses when the with the whispering and the harmonies.

yeah the whispering in the last chorus is a serve and half

 

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

:jonny:

 

RISE UP MANTRA RISE THIS IS THE BEGINNING :clap3:

I heard this on italian radio again today wth :dies: still shooked

 

 

Spotify:

#2 Hong Kong (=)

#3 Malaysia (=)

#3 Taiwan (=)

#3 Thailand (=) 401k

#3 Singapore (+1)

#3 South Korea (+1)

#5 Philippines (+1) *new peak | 590k

#8 Worldwide (+1) | 4.500M [+456k]

#10 Vietnam (+1)

#31 Canada (+4) *new peak

#37 Indonesia (+17) *new peak | 436k

#42 Australia (+6) *new peak

#46 Peru (+2)

#52 Japan (+1) *new peak

#53 New Zealand (+6) *new peak

#84 Chile (+8) *new peak

#97 United States (-4) 438k

#110 Brazil (+73)

#116 Switzerland (+21)

#124 Portugal (+9)

#129 Turkey (-21)

#130 United Kingdom (+22)

#131 Austria (+33) *new peak

#133 Morocco (+29)

#136 Germany (+20)

#142 France (+28)

#172 Poland (+23)

#187 Belgium (RE)

 

reaching new peaks all over the world, pulling numbers even in Europe...oh legend

My only gripe with the song is the best part only happens once

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

My only gripe with the song is the best part only happens once

same

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.