Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JENNIE - "Mantra"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 231
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • willmcclure9
    willmcclure9

    OH?    Her J, XOXO is coming

  • New Edition
    New Edition

    I would not have even given this to Addison...   It's not a bad song but it's far from serious. It basically screams I'm here to be an influencer socialite and I put out music to help extend

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Now this is a lie though. New Woman and Rockstar are sonically more interesting than anything that they did with YG.

Sounds very generic and experimental at the same time. I'm perched

I need her music show fancams now

So excited for this

 

Spoiler

And rosie in December 

 

both her songs sound so much like Fergie. it makes sense but i just didn't expect that :lakitu:

the way she just has IT :jonny5: hope this is a hit so we get the album asap :duca:

28 minutes ago, Adama said:


 

Okkk now I'm perched :WAP:

Why is she gobbling the others with all these teasers 


:WAP:

 

I loved the teasers but I didn't like the snippet she put. Hopefully it's not the chorus :dancehall:

 

1 hour ago, Adama said:


 

Okkk now I'm perched :WAP:

oh shes TAKING it

 

36 minutes ago, Adama said:

I loved the teasers but I didn't like the snippet she put. Hopefully it's not the chorus :dancehall:

 

It's the chorus the other snippet is the pre chorus

33 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

oh shes TAKING it

 

It's the chorus the other snippet is the pre chorus

Ok I'm less scared now :party:! Can't wait for the music shows 

this sounds extremely good. like AR bubblegum pop perfection

 

So far 2 performances in SK, 1 itw for a French station and 1 performance in the US.
 

But I didn't saw that the song will be sent to pop radio? 

Edited by Adama

31 minutes ago, Adama said:

 

So far 2 performances in SK, 1 itw for a French station and 1 performance in the US.
 

But I didn't saw that the song will be sent to pop radio? 

I hope she sends the song to Usa Pop radio.

Two dads at the beginning of the MV and the swing both ways lyric, oh Jennie :clap3:

Edited by VeniceBeach

New Woman > Rockstar >>>>>> Mantra > Moonlit Floor

 

on first two listens this isn't doing anything for me :katie: she was serving in the video though 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.