Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JENNIE - "Mantra"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 231
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • willmcclure9
    willmcclure9

    OH?    Her J, XOXO is coming

  • New Edition
    New Edition

    I would not have even given this to Addison...   It's not a bad song but it's far from serious. It basically screams I'm here to be an influencer socialite and I put out music to help extend

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Now this is a lie though. New Woman and Rockstar are sonically more interesting than anything that they did with YG.

That doesn't even sound like her. But her deep voice >>>> :WAP:

13 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

El Guincho produced the song

OH? 

 

Her J, XOXO is coming :jonnycat:

I usually don't care about lyrics, but these are a bit cringe. Hoping it's just the pre-chorus. Production sounds cute

On 10/1/2024 at 3:11 AM, Jennie Kim said:

El Guincho produced the song

it sounds nothing like his productions, thankfully

I hope she releases this to Usa radio. You and Me and Spot would have done well on Usa radio.

On 10/1/2024 at 10:25 AM, willmcclure9 said:

OH? 

 

Her J, XOXO is coming :jonnycat:

Don't jinx her like that :jonnykin:

I've never been a fan of Jennie's solo material but this sparked my attention, it sounds like something Britney could've released back in the day. I'm perched!

 

That being said, it's true that it doesn't even sound like Jennie is singing it :skull:

On 10/4/2024 at 12:37 AM, hallucinate said:

 

is this the cover?

this already sounds better than anything lisa has released. jennie is eating well

There's something about the rhythm of that section that just sounds off and I can't put my finger on why :gaycat7: 

7 hours ago, Forestboy said:

There's something about the rhythm of that section that just sounds off and I can't put my finger on why :gaycat7: 

everything about this song and the rollout is strange.

2 hours ago, Saint James said:

everything about this song and the rollout is strange.

I think maybe this section is just a little bit too wordy. I am confused what kind of image they're going for her though. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.