Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

JENNIE - "Mantra"

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Not really :coffee2: its on her personal yt channel which has 8x less subscribers than the main BP channel + everyone's youtube power has been going down even BTS solo members.. look at Jimin's WHO it has 55M views in 3 MONTHS :rip:

I mean yeah but Lisa's channel has even less subscribers than Jennie's (5M vs 11.5M) and all her singles in its first day got much more views than Jennie's (except Moonlit Floor which doesn't even have a music video)

I get that Lisa's more famous worldwide but Jennie's also an IT girl

Edited by illia

  • Replies 231
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • willmcclure9
    willmcclure9

    OH?    Her J, XOXO is coming

  • New Edition
    New Edition

    I would not have even given this to Addison...   It's not a bad song but it's far from serious. It basically screams I'm here to be an influencer socialite and I put out music to help extend

  • State of Grace.
    State of Grace.

    Now this is a lie though. New Woman and Rockstar are sonically more interesting than anything that they did with YG.

I feel like the Spotify debut is gonna be really good, partly due to the song's lack of length

JENJEN U ATE THISSSSS :xtinass:

 

its short as hell tho like girl do second verses and pre choruses not exist anymore :rip:

  • Author

you & me did 4.66M (two versions combined)

i believe mantra can do 5M but let's see…

 

I feel like someone could make a good 3:30 version just with the pieces we already have in the song and some rearrangement.... will wait for the Youtube remixes to give us the extended version

 

6 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

I feel like someone could make a good 3:30 version just with the pieces we already have in the song and some rearrangement.... will wait for the Youtube remixes to give us the extended version

I saw a lyric video with brat front and I can see Charli doing a remix :jonnyknife:

 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

 

It's rising on Apple us pop genre :gaycat1: I wonder what's the peak of the highest song on Apple us overall 

25 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

 

I saw a lyric video with brat front and I can see Charli doing a remix :jonnyknife:

 

It's rising on Apple us pop genre :gaycat1: I wonder what's the peak of the highest song on Apple us overall 

For a kpop song? It's probably Cupid 

6 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

 

 

Great debuts on Spotify and especially the US. And we are getting 3 performances next week :party:
 

On 10/11/2024 at 4:26 PM, illia said:

I mean yeah but Lisa's channel has even less subscribers than Jennie's (5M vs 11.5M) and all her singles in its first day got much more views than Jennie's (except Moonlit Floor which doesn't even have a music video)

I get that Lisa's more famous worldwide but Jennie's also an IT girl

Dx why cant ya just support both girls without making this a damn competition and just enjoy the music sheesh

On 10/12/2024 at 9:44 AM, Adama said:

Great debuts on Spotify and especially the US. And we are getting 3 performances next week :party:
 

Why won't they send this to Usa pop radio?

The song dropped 5 spots to #10 on Global Spotify,  this is what typically happens to a BLACKPINK song, debut high then start dropping. Don't know what she can do to keep this from dropping. 

4 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

The song dropped 5 spots to #10 on Global Spotify,  this is what typically happens to a BLACKPINK song, debut high then start dropping. Don't know what she can do to keep this from dropping. 

That's KPOP in general (aside from a handful of exceptions.) Pushed hard by the fandom so it's very front loaded. 

48 minutes ago, choerry said:

That's KPOP in general (aside from a handful of exceptions.) Pushed hard by the fandom so it's very front loaded. 

Gotta give Lisa credit, she manages to keep her songs streaming well.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.