Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, daniela monquelat said:

whos liddos are those 

nqYSIgR.gif

most of us liked the album 

Ok, let's circle back in 2 weeks to see who's gonna still be streaming

 

nqYSIgR.gif

2 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Is this out? 

In Australia and New Zealand. 

36 minutes ago, M.R. said:

I was happy to see her finally try something new visually and with new people but this album is so bad. Basically it feels like a live from Vegas album.

:rip:

6 minutes ago, Komet said:

Ok, let's circle back in 2 weeks to see who's gonna still be streaming

 

nqYSIgR.gif

So music should only be made if it gets a lot of streams?

 

nqYSIgR.gif

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

So music should only be made if it gets a lot of streams?

 

nqYSIgR.gif

You just made that up

 

nqYSIgR.gif

Can someone share the nasty frat dude room version of the album cover in HQ please? I wanna use it on my library 

omg Happy Mistake is her best original ballad what the **** 

 

If I could buy a happy sunny day

 

QToqmKt.gif 

The Joker is easily my favorite and it should have been the opening track, but I'm guessing the tracklist sequencing follows the movie (?). Oh When the Saints, World on a String, Gonna Build a Mountain, Close to You are all great! Happy Mistake is also really nice. Looks like I will be adding 6 of the songs to my library; more than I was expecting

 

Obviously this is not going to smash, but I think it will be quite acclaimed. Her vocals are spectacular and it's just great music, whether or not it's your style of music you enjoy.

The less ATRL likes it, the more I think I actually might like it myself

 

 

nqYSIgR.gif

Another jazz record…The Joker is the only song I'll use I think…well I'm glad we have this out of the way now and LG7 can start next month. 

They couldn't work this into the standard soundtrack... ?

Edited by Suspendedintheair
'

Love love love the joker!  I'm blown away by it, it's everything. Is there a MV coming? If so, I hope it's for the joker 

The first 3 tracks sounds exactly how i imagined a Christmas album by her. It's cheesy af and SO her, i may be biased but i love it so far :ahh:

 

Lets see the rest of the album

 

Can we all finally admit that So Happy I Could Die is Top 4 on The Fame Monster. Ugh. Sure it slapped more in high school. But still.

They are gonna be talking about The Fame Monster in the future. I just know they are.

When the earth is but a distant memory and the aliens come over to investigate The Lost Planet, they will find a secret chamber filled with 10 Million physical copies of The Fame Monster and have a freaking Gang Bang also known as, a baby making festival to it.

A decent listen (she'll always be a musician's musician) but a bit unnecessary to warrant a whole separate album. They really could've picked 7 or so of these, thrown them on the standard soundtrack and called it a day. Doesn't necessarily go anywhere breathtaking sonically or groundbreaking. This was her chance to serve The Gift / Batman (1989)- Gaga style and well....  

 

I'm sure she'll do well in the film regardless. Ready to hear what she has to offer with LG7.

Why did she do us dirty and make it seem like this was gonna be a grunge rock album

Ugh

 

Let me go stream 143 out of spite

media-aiv-tools.gif?ex=66f69b53&is=66f54

Imagine hearing she is working on a secret project, being excited for months and months, and then it finally comes out and it is this...

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.