Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

If My Friends Could See Me Now… she hopped into the booth mad as hell :jonnycat:

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This site is abysmal during major pop girl releases. 💀

 

All I can type is YAS GAGA. Anyway, 4 hours!

18 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

are those the only options? jazz or rock? omg, my biggest nightmare :sadviolin:

I thought you want our other fave to do rock? :confused:

 

OT: 4 hours!!!

18 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

are those the only options? jazz or rock? omg, my biggest nightmare :sadviolin:

I thought you want our other fave to do rock? :confused:

 

OT: 4 hours!!!

18 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

are those the only options? jazz or rock? omg, my biggest nightmare :sadviolin:

I thought you want our other fave to do rock? :confused:

 

OT: 4 hours!!!

Happy Mistake could be her best ballad ever, omg, her vocals, her talent, im shaking, I just woke up but I wasnt expecting this level of perfection

im halfway and this is very jazzy, but not in a cozy way but very energetic. all i can say im very excited for lg7, lg6.5 is a cute singular listen project for me. :suburban:

Yeah her vocal is so good on this. But she better bring on the LG7 lead single…:suburban:

Jazzy....but The Joker and Happy Mistake are hits:jonny5: her voice sounds amazing tho. (that's life vocals are amazing)


.

Edited by MonsterTown

I'm gonna wait until the actual release for the rest, but like I said, im speechless at Happy Mistake. Her vocals have never been better, LG7 is gonna be her magnum opus :WAP:

Just now, BlueBlue said:

Jazz..... :suburban:

Well anyways LG7 lead next month

Happy Mistake isn't jazz and its SOTY

9 minutes ago, edutada said:

Where is duty? Where is sacrifice? :suburban:

what the **** are you even talking about

6 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

Jazz..... :suburban:

Well anyways LG7 lead next month

just listen to happy mistake it's like Before I Cry with a country twist

Oh when the saints
world on the strings
smile
die with a smile
happy mistake
the joker

 

idk about yall but that will be mine harlequin:suburban: very nice ep

 

14 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

Jazz..... :suburban:

Well anyways LG7 lead next month

Oh really?

 

I haven't heard the album but based on the snippets I was expecting more moody-dark-guitar driven album.

 

13 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

what the **** are you even talking about

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.