Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

Just now, mathekr said:

ma'am this is elevator music

I'll take the stairs then.

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I acknowledge that Tony had profound, enduring talent, but if I'm being honest, I personally expect to like this significantly more than her other full-length jazz records just because it's solo and it has a different kind of vision driving it as a project, something particularly focused and contextualized by the other things going on for her. I guess I'll find out tonight!

THANK YOU TO THE GAY WHO DOWNGRADED THIS TO A SOUNDTRACK ALBUM ON HER WIKIPEDIA DISCOGRAPHY

Wait not all of atrl hating this. That means its probably really good! So excited to listen to it tonighttt

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Wait not all of atrl hating this. That means its probably really good! So excited to listen to it tonighttt

Well..if you're into musical or jazz musical it might indeed sound good! 

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Can I ask genuinely, other than The Joker snippet and the hoarder visuals, was there something I missed that was leading so many to believe she was releasing a rock/grunge album? We only heard of the secret project a handful of times, Vogue being the main outlet source only this month and I don't believe they alluded to rock music.

ppl saw her cosplaying Hayley Williams and thought they were getting idk what exactly :skull:

 

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Wait not all of atrl hating this. That means its probably really good! So excited to listen to it tonighttt

This isn't the 143 thread sis :date2:

nn all the popper gays hating the album already :rip:

this is an indication its gonna smash with the GP 

bops on bops on boos

 

literally one of her most creative and unique projects

 

personal highlights:

 

world on a string(!!!!!!!!) - she's never sang this way

 

that's life- one of her best covers ever, nails it with every note without doing too much

 

get happy - through and through powerhouse number

 

close to you- all the feelings

 

smile - absolutely insane vocals, complete opposite of what I was expecting

 

oh when the saints- the electric guitar solo alone takes it because WHAT

 

our girlie nailed how to do the most without doing too much

Is there a reason why the year 2024 is listed behind Get happy and not behind the other songs?

Heard Happy Mistake. What I can say is she's not tugging ARUTW's wig as her best ballad. Some of y'all overreacted with that. :tsk:

 

But it's still Top 3. For me, it's behind Shallow. :clap3:

12 minutes ago, shimind said:

 

this is an indication its gonna smash with the GP 

Oh someone is waiting until midnight I see

v2eVt9C.gif

13 minutes ago, shimind said:

nn all the popper gays hating the album already :rip:

this is an indication its gonna smash with the GP 

Hopefully, you're right nnn. I'm sick of these negativity *******. Like even if they don't like LG6.5 (cuz it's not electropop if), LG7 is literally 5 months away! :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Waldi said:

Is there a reason why the year 2024 is listed behind Get happy and not behind the other songs?

probably because it's also on the JFAD soundtrack and it's also a solo song there although a completely different version

22 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Can I ask genuinely, other than The Joker snippet and the hoarder visuals, was there something I missed that was leading so many to believe she was releasing a rock/grunge album? We only heard of the secret project a handful of times, Vogue being the main outlet source only this month and I don't believe they alluded to rock music.

it just hit me that this record is THEE secret project ff

16 minutes ago, shimind said:

nn all the popper gays hating the album already :rip:

this is an indication its gonna smash with the GP 

Does the GP even like jazz? :toofunny3:

I liked world on a string, smile and surprisingly that's life 

 

the rest was kinda all a chop to me.. was also terrified she was going into another skibidi boop beep bap jazz moment that would ruin a song more. Those who love jazz might love it tho ig! Not for me, def disappointing that there's like 1.5 rock-ish songs

I will say Close To You is cute. Not gorgeous.

 

Happy Mistake is fine. It's serving one take recording though. That voice crack at 2:30 really sent me.

23 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Wait not all of atrl hating this. That means its probably really good! So excited to listen to it tonighttt

Let me give Nirvana a quick stream :heart:

 

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.05bfaca1a65c27a5af68c

 

17 minutes ago, shimind said:

nn all the popper gays hating the album already :rip:

this is an indication its gonna smash with the GP 

I mean maybe HM or the joker will do well but this is not an album that's going to smash with the GP :deadbanana: they are not about to get turnt for a jazz album lbr

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I will say Close To You is cute. Not gorgeous.

The carpenters version of this is TOO good, like I could never get into Gaga's version knowing how beautiful and comforting the carpenters version is

The Close To You cover :jonny6: both original tracks are great, FAD is my fav. It's a nice album and it serves its purpose which is being a companion album of a film :clap3: 

 

LG7 now we're ready for you

Edited by JDC

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.