Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Carly Rae Jepsen is engaged!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

streaming this anthem to celebrate :jonny5:

 

 

she's so cute, congrats queeen!:bird:

 

stream So Right to celebrate :jonny5:

Stream this smash cut to celebrate her wedding!

 

 

Omg queen. I hope he makes her really happy, she deserves it :heart:

15 minutes ago, Bends said:

Stream this smash cut to celebrate her wedding!

 

 

Such a throwback! I love Kiss. Takes me back to when it was released and chilly autumn college campus days.

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

Such a throwback! I love Kiss. Takes me back to when it was released and chilly autumn college campus days.

Same, I just came to the college too and was sure this Kiss era will be a huge hit for her.

1 minute ago, Bends said:

Same, I just came to the college too and was sure this Kiss era will be a huge hit for her.

It was a huge hit for me!! Probably my most listened to album that year (and also Red).

Congrats queen :clap3:

 

we need emotion 2.0 in a couple of years:suburban:

I wonder if they met on Tinder :thing: I feel like she's been singing about failed dates and hookups for a while now.

 

 

Happy for her :heart:

3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I wonder if they met on Tinder :thing: I feel like she's been singing about failed dates and hookups for a while now.

They met through work actually! He produced So Right on The Loveliest Time and has the spoken word intro at the beginning

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.