Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FLO - 'ACCESS ALL AREAS'

Featured Replies

Just now, penguintim said:

Those are just midweek predictions I think

I know it is . It's still off to a good start .

  • Replies 545
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is a great album. Their production is superb, melodies, harmonies all so polished & crisp. And most of all I truly believe they've carved their own identity with this project.   The "t

  • TOP 3 DEBUTTTT OMGGGG ! IM SO SO HAPPY FOR THE GIRLS       

  • I'm admittedly flabbergasted that this is actually coming out. Positively so.    Labels are ruthless, so them not having a charting single so far this this era didn't fill me with hope. 

I'm Just A Girl screams to be a single, same happens with Get It Till I'm Gone.I'm loving the album, no skips for me....

14 minutes ago, hotfire2012 said:

I'm Just A Girl screams to be a single, same happens with Get It Till I'm Gone.I'm loving the album, no skips for me....

Same

Almost 7k sales so far. For reference the #5 album stands at 3,3k. Staying top 5 seems doable.

This for me was a very solid listen, a little bit longer than needed but they're so refreshing for me and they ooze charisma so I'm very happy to listen to a full body of work after rooting for them since day 1.

 

The second half of the album is incredible. The 1-2-3 punch of IWH2BMX/Nocturnal/Shoulda Woulda Coulda jesus christ pure excellence!

54 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Ugh they could've added Fly Girl to the deluxe version! :angry:

 

On 11/17/2024 at 6:07 PM, LuckyCunt said:

I like the album. Some songs sound too similar. I also feel like they had stronger songs on their EPs.

They should've included "Fly Girl" on the album for sales purposes since nothing else charted.


Were would you put Fly girl in the album? 

The transition from how does it feel to soft and IWHTBMX into nocturnal is crazy!! Like wow 

As expected, I thoroughly enjoyed the album. What a solid debut.

 

My faves right now are Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda (Feature Me's sister), On & On, AAA, and Soft

5 hours ago, Adama said:

 


Were would you put Fly girl in the album? 

tacked RIGHT on the end, just like it should be as a deluxe bonus track!

 

LMFAO jk, I wanted it as a deluxe bonus too at the end for streaming reasons, but after seeing MNEK's response I respect that they don't see it as part of the album era. 

6 hours ago, Adama said:

 


Were would you put Fly girl in the album? 

 

13 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

tacked RIGHT on the end, just like it should be as a deluxe bonus track!

 

LMFAO jk, I wanted it as a deluxe bonus too at the end for streaming reasons, but after seeing MNEK's response I respect that they don't see it as part of the album era. 

This!! :laugh:
 

I need it on a body of work. They need to release Access All Areas: No Restrictions Edition and just tack it on to the end. I don't care if it feels out of place. 

 

 :khalyan2:

5 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

The transition from how does it feel to soft and IWHTBMX into nocturnal is crazy!! Like wow 

A Renaissance kind of level and that's their FIRST album

3 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Kehlani's verse :jonny3:

 

I love her voice so much

And she's just announced the Crash WORLDWIDE dates

 

:jonny5:

The album might not hit you at first because it's a classic and not a TikTok trend piece :sorry: I fear it grows and gets better and better as you familiarise yourself in their house 

 

Luckily UK groups tend to last longer so I hope they have a long career ahead of them :heart2:

Edited by americanshameless

This is literally my album of 2024 I believe…

 

Cowboy Carter

Kehlani's Crash

AAA

 

a YEAAAR 

Pitchfork gave it an 8.0

 

Quote

The UK trio's debut delivers a confident vision of what a modern girl group can be: tender, headstrong, and unified, with a clear point of view and harmonies for days.

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/flo-access-all-areas/

On 11/18/2024 at 10:59 AM, chaneloberlin said:

apple music UK r&b:

 

#3 in my bag (#90 overall),

#122 AAA

#146 Soft

#147 On & On

#148 How Does It Feel?

#180 Bending My Rules

#190 Shoulda Woulda Coulda

#194 Check

 

This is lowkey so good, c'mon development of fanbase...! Even though #10 is the cutoff from the overall and everything else is in the 100s this is so much stronger than I anticipated (them being black women, selling R&B music... in the UK. Triple homicide tbh so I'm very proud)

 

In my bag is at #75 on Apple Music UK now. 

16 hours ago, Adama said:

 


Were would you put Fly girl in the album? 

I have it between In My Bag and Walk Like This. A 1-2-3-4 punch from AAA to Walk Like This, I fear!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.