Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is MDNA's DNA in BRAT?

Featured Replies

Pots and pans oontz oontz poppers music with 'vulnerable' lyrics :heart2:

 

Give the Illuminati Mother Goddess some streams cause she birthed Choli Xbox :heart:

 

 

this actually never crossed my mind… but now that i think about it the answer is still no.

Spoiler

they both had idgaf attitudes during these eras and that's about it imo.

 

Calling MDNA and Brat pots and pans is wild. Any Arca album would give you an aneurysm.

absolutely not. 

 

MDNA might suck but it's a lot more polished and has a clearer vision than 'brat'. The DNA of MDNA seems to be closely tied to CODF, brat is nowhere in the same hemisphere.  

 

brat is more teenage angst while MDNA is more adult provocation. 

You know, I actually kind of, sort of see what you mean when I squint hard enough in the sense that both are very eclectic club record filled with themes of both hedonism and soul searching … but the quality difference is like day and night sooo… no. :heart:

No. It's pop excellence, not dated try-hard trash 

Hyperpop draws a lot of inspiration from pop music but Hyperpop takes it to extremes. So I think the similarity you're seeing is just that the production on MDNA sort of comes off similar to hyperpop in some ways but that's only because it also is so over the top. So it's not an influence it's just having a simmilar result. Hyperpop would look at something like Britney's music and take the production done on her tracks in an even more over the top direction ending up with something you could compare in some ways to MDNA I guess. Obviously that's an over simplification of hyperpop but I think that's probably what you're referring to. 

I kind of hear it

 

I've been waiting for the tide to turn on MDNA. It's not a bad album, it's just that the odds were against it at the time. Electro-pop was completely oversaturated and people were moving on to minimalistic soft pop, plus the one-sided open war with Gaga alienated some of the homos that could have carried it a bit.

 

We need the brat gays to unearth Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, I'm a Sinner and Some Girls

7 hours ago, UrMom said:

Pots and pans oontz oontz poppers music with 'vulnerable' lyrics :heart2:

 

Give the Illuminati Mother Goddess some streams cause she birthed Choli Xbox :heart:

 

 

God I love your avi

4 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

I kind of hear it

 

I've been waiting for the tide to turn on MDNA. It's not a bad album, it's just that the odds were against it at the time. Electro-pop was completely oversaturated and people were moving on to minimalistic soft pop, plus the one-sided open war with Gaga alienated some of the homos that could have carried it a bit.

 

We need the brat gays to unearth Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, I'm a Sinner and Some Girls

Well, it's by far her "best" 2010s records so there's that.

  • Author
10 hours ago, LOTF said:

God I love your avi

Thank you! Legend Steve Rambo :heart:

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.