Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theweekend
    theweekend

    Producer: Dr. Luke   she really wants to bury herself this era... there's no way

  • It's missing the Katy Perry touch that could turn a basic pop song into something unique.    It's giving Eurovision 

  • sorry but sounds like a Moldavia eurovision entry. It's not this song is gonna save something. 

I wish Lifetimes would make get her some success and positive reviews/energy. I'm tired of seeing her hated so much:gaycat7:

1 minute ago, spree said:

there is not enough promo going on.

capitol gave up already i think

Do we know the length of the song? Come on Katy, i'm just hoping for a good MV

40 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Do we know the length of the song? Come on Katy, i'm just hoping for a good MV

Sam told us 3:12 as we expected, putting all the snippets online together we can hear the song in full

What we're going to have that's really new is the music video

3 minutes ago, renanmarcal said:

Sam told us 3:12 as we expected, putting all the snippets online together we can hear the song in full

What we're going to have that's really new is the music video

thanks!!!

I sincerely hope that this song, or rather this era in general, achieves the success it deserves. I do not believe we can rely any longer on Capitol, whether due to internal management decisions or reasons shared with Katy. Let's simply enjoy ourselves. If success follows, all the better; if not, so be it. Even though "WW" received much criticism, in the end, certain references have been used by notable individuals and accounts.

 

Spoiler

deserved to be the lead btw.

 

Like the sun is always rising :celestial:

Like the stars are in the sky :lakitu:

You and I will find each other :celestial3:

In every single life :heart:

 

(Pre-chorus)

Baby you me 

For infinity

My Eternity

Baby you me 

For infinity

My Eternity

 

(Chorus)

I'll love you for 

I'll love you for life

Lifetimes 

I'll love you for 

I'll love you for life

Lifetimes 

 

I know you feel it 

Can you believe it 

I'm gonna love you 'til the end and then repeat it 

I know you feel it 

Can you believe it 

I'm gonna love you 'til the end and then repeat it

 

For life

For life

For life

For life

Baby, you and me

For infinity

My eternity (my eternity)

 

Baby, you and me

For infinity

My eternity (my eternity)

 

:jonnycat:

 

10 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

I sincerely hope that this song, or rather this era in general, achieves the success it deserves. I do not believe we can rely any longer on Capitol, whether due to internal management decisions or reasons shared with Katy. Let's simply enjoy ourselves. If success follows, all the better; if not, so be it. Even though "WW" received much criticism, in the end, certain references have been used by notable individuals and accounts.

 

  Hide contents

deserved to be the lead btw.

 

Like the sun is always rising :celestial:

Like the stars are in the sky :lakitu:

You and I will find each other :celestial3:

In every single life :heart:

 

(Pre-chorus)

Baby you me 

For infinity

My Eternity

Baby you me 

For infinity

My Eternity

 

(Chorus)

I'll love you for 

I'll love you for life

Lifetimes 

I'll love you for 

I'll love you for life

Lifetimes 

 

I know you feel it 

Can you believe it 

I'm gonna love you 'til the end and then repeat it 

I know you feel it 

Can you believe it 

I'm gonna love you 'til the end and then repeat it

 

For life

For life

For life

For life

Baby, you and me

For infinity

My eternity (my eternity)

 

Baby, you and me

For infinity

My eternity (my eternity)

 

:jonnycat:

 

Is 3:12 the length of the song?

she is doing D-list artist promo for Lifetime...just tweeted about the song and played the song in clubs:clack:i dont see they will invest on TTH playlist probably the only playlist we can get is #10 on New Music Friday

30 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

she is doing D-list artist promo for Lifetime...just tweeted about the song and played the song in clubs:clack:i dont see they will invest on TTH playlist probably the only playlist we can get is #10 on New Music Friday

Good for a throwback. 

 

:clack:

  • ATRL Moderator

Ready for lifetimes!! My fave snippet 

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

I sincerely hope that this song, or rather this era in general, achieves the success it deserves. I do not believe we can rely any longer on Capitol, whether due to internal management decisions or reasons shared with Katy. Let's simply enjoy ourselves. If success follows, all the better; if not, so be it. Even though "WW" received much criticism, in the end, certain references have been used by notable individuals and accounts.

 

  Hide contents

deserved to be the lead btw.

 

Like the sun is always rising :celestial:

Like the stars are in the sky :lakitu:

You and I will find each other :celestial3:

In every single life :heart:

 

(Pre-chorus)

Baby you me 

For infinity

My Eternity

Baby you me 

For infinity

My Eternity

 

(Chorus)

I'll love you for 

I'll love you for life

Lifetimes 

I'll love you for 

I'll love you for life

Lifetimes 

 

I know you feel it 

Can you believe it 

I'm gonna love you 'til the end and then repeat it 

I know you feel it 

Can you believe it 

I'm gonna love you 'til the end and then repeat it

 

For life

For life

For life

For life

Baby, you and me

For infinity

My eternity (my eternity)

 

Baby, you and me

For infinity

My eternity (my eternity)

 

:jonnycat:

 

wait this is actually good-

This sounds much better than WW but I don't see it doing well when she has it produced once again by that man :rip: 

54 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

This sounds much better than WW but I don't see it doing well when she has it produced once again by that man :rip: 

Hoping for TWO weeks on the chart. :celestial:

it doesn't need huge peaks it just needs to serve longevity on spotify ala hih :giraffe:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.