Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

David Guetta needs to be stopped

Featured Replies

Welp, he is the only one releasing bops… redirect that hatred to our lazy popstars.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    Stop one of the most successful DJs in the world who is standing up for lgbtq+ and against racism?      Daddy can continue to slay while being a full on dilf and an ally

  • I don't really use his music but I don't have a problem with it either. He seems like a nice guy. His music is inoffensive and he just wants to make bops that people can dance to. Can't fault that!

  • Virgos Groove
    Virgos Groove

    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  

36 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

This is a way for him to get permission to sample Janet, Madonna and Kylie hit songs

 

Don't let him fool you!

I mean...if this serves as a gateway for a resurgence of Janet's discography, reintroducing her amazing catalogue to the new generation, I can't really complain.

 

 

@DavidGuetta Here's your call to make a lazy nostalgia-bait rehash of "Escapade" or "Alright" :gaynetcat1:         /hj

And honestly, I lowkey see the vision for a David Guetta EDM tune based on PWL-era Kylie. Especially "Wouldn't Change A Thing" or "What Do I Have To Do". Realistically, though, he'd most likely pick "I Should Be So Lucky".

Edited by Moonlight Nation

  • Author
15 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I suppose you have some suggestions of who to listen to!? Good suggestions?

I mean... literally anything else? :rip: His stuff is bottom-of-the-barrell dance shlock. The only thing that's worse is Morgan Wallen, Jason Aldean & co.

 

But if you want some suggestions, Kaytranada's new album is pretty good.

 

 

Channel Tres and Jamie xx also have new projects coming out this summer, and their new singles have been promising:

 

Honey Dijon hasn't released in a while, but her last album was fire.

 

And SG Lewis' bops with our girls >>> David's recent output:

 

There's always interesting stuff hapenning in dance music, but for some reason European radio keeps shoving David's reheated microwave food down our throats.

 

spacer.png

Edited by Virgos Groove

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

I mean...if this serves as a gateway for a resurgence of Janet's discography, reintroducing her amazing catalogue to the new generation, I can't really complain.

 

@DavidGuetta Here's your call to make a lazy nostalgia-bait rehash of "Escapade" or "Alright" :gaynetcat1:

And honestly, I lowkey see the vision for a David Guetta EDM tune based on PWL-era Kylie. Especially "Wouldn't Change A Thing" or "What Do I Have To Do".

I've been saying for a while that someone needs to remake some of Kylie's PWL output. The melodies are undeniable, but their production (during the first two albums at least) was very one-size-fits-all. Got to Be Certain and Je Ne Sais Pas Porquoi are smashes waiting to happen (again). :jonny:

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

his music is for brainless normies who never had an original thought in their life. they just want to be reminded of an older song, because thats all they know and care about. 

 

terrifying tbh.

we're pop music fans. we are not much different.

It's just baffling that this is the same guy who used to give us so much genuinely great music back in the 2000s and early 2010s.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, qegqeg said:

King ended homophobia, let's nawt

 

 

The straight girls jumping around is sending me. :ahh:

33 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

It's just baffling that this is the same guy who used to give us so much genuinely great music back in the 2000s and early 2010s.

 

 

 

Mama he's pushing 60 be grateful that he's still putting out music. :rip:

He used to be really great in the '00s, but I guess The World Is Mine, Love Don't Let Me Go, etc. didn't fill his pockets like I'm Good so I can't blame him.

His music is harmless and he's actually a nice guy so loose it up, f words.

He's a non-factor to me. But I agree that the music simply isn't very good.

21 hours ago, Burn said:

I don't really use his music but I don't have a problem with it either. He seems like a nice guy. His music is inoffensive and he just wants to make bops that people can dance to. Can't fault that!

Came here to say this.

 

He's just harmless and always seems like his heart is in the right place. 

Excuse you? His productions are perfect ear candy for a month or two. By the time you get bored of them he has a new one ready to go.

I def went through a Guetta phase in a 2006-2008 range - when love takes over, commando, Who's that Chick all are kinda legendary 

I def went through a Guetta phase in a 2006-2008 range - when love takes over, commando, Who's that Chick all are kinda legendary 

I def went through a Guetta phase in a 2006-2008 range - when love takes over, commando, Who's that Chick all are kinda legendary 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.