Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Funniest news headlines you remember?

Featured Replies

when I was younger I remember that the price of Miley's hair extensions were a huge deal, all over the TV :skull:

"Nicki Minaj goes to China for music festival, turns out the festival was fake"

 

 

I know it's fake, but the Ellie Goulding one about the missing children always makes me laugh. :ahh:

This is recency bias but KJP sputtering about how the obvious (and multiple) videos of Biden short-circuiting in public are deepfakes… Politicians truly have no couth when it comes to covering their asses :dies:

Shakira being attacked by wild boar and them taking her purse :rip:

 

I still can't fathom that it was a real headline :bibliahh:

"Shakira to be killed in Saudi Arabia" courtesy of ATRL News 

58 minutes ago, Zeferino said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJslEAAIQ3M1Bl9e3OXJ-
 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-hfQllBi6556mDyhWS7P

But the real question is, Does he gay though? Or does he not? 

spacer.png

 

 

Also in 2007 there literally ACTUAL headlines in between the economic breakdown in the world.... of "Britney drinking Starbucks 3 times a day" :rip:and people actually CARED and bought magazines for that reason :rip: there were even more ridiculous headlines of her like "Britney going to the public restroom" and it would literally show just a clip of....THAT :rip: right in the middle of "Breaking news" :rip:

do y'all remember that CNN headline from a few years back that was super ATRL'd? I wish I could remember:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

do y'all remember that CNN headline from a few years back that was super ATRL'd? I wish I could remember:deadbanana2:

Omg!! I came here for this i cant remember either!:rip: i kno what youre talkin bout tho 😂

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.