Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 661
  • Views 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She had the BEST material what are you on.  MONEY alone was and still is the best solo release from all the girls.   The other three hags all together just served midtempo tracks.  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?   I think were fine.  

  • oh **** 

"Lisa can you teach me Japanese?" I said hai hai 

 

hallucinate

 

Oh Ms Lisa ate with this bop! Very catchy and full of personality. I hope she goes all out with the promo

The instrumental is EVERYTHING omg

 

finalty.thumb.gif.0469a0f8d26a9c32346a04ae12fe29aa.gif 

 

 

Ryan Tedder did what he had to do and showed no mercy

 

finalty.thumb.gif.0469a0f8d26a9c32346a04ae12fe29aa.gif 

This is out of this world good. I first listened to the song and wasn't into it, but after watching the music video. It just takes it another level. :jonny6:  My god!! 

 

LISA is just that *****. THAT scene is just everything. I'm speechless and I keep repeating it. Such a great track and a ******* amazing music video. A masterpiece. 

This is what happens when YG doesn't force the girls to imitate Bekuh Boom's blaccent in the recording booth

 

Her best solo singles, my goodness

 

rockstar.thumb.gif.657f1188adfe82b392346

The best part of the song was the Tame Impala sample, but overall Ryan Tedder did a good job with the production.

 

I did not expect the teaser to have the instrumental from the outro.

 

That line with about teaching Japanese was kinda cringe and I was surprised it was part of the chorus, but on listening again it is kinda catchy. Plus Lisa has had way worse lyrics in the past which I have tolerated.

Edited by Acuminatus

The way the Tame Impala-like outro sounds so immaculate :jonny:

 

People need to use that as a sound on TikTok

It's doing waaaay better than Jimin's video on Youtube. At this point (after like 2 hours, Rockstar already did like over 4M while Jimin only reached almost 1M). Not sure about Spotify that's where his bots work harder.

I wish the extended version was the original version, but get those streams sis cause I'll be streaming both.

This is really good 

 

the Outro is giving tame impala. Is this a sample?

Just now, paddii_ said:

This is really good 

 

the Outro is giving tame impala. Is this a sample?

Yes it is. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.