Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Featured Replies

they should have released the extended one as the main version, the end is everything

  • Replies 661
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She had the BEST material what are you on.  MONEY alone was and still is the best solo release from all the girls.   The other three hags all together just served midtempo tracks.  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?   I think were fine.  

  • oh **** 

The more I listen to the song, the more I notice how CRAZY that production is.

 

it could have a MESSY UNLISTENABLE song. But it came out as a PERFECT BANGER.

 

I am not even a Lisa fan, but this is EXACLTY what should have happened with Camila Cabello's lead single I luv it. Unfortunately for her, that song is truly unlistenable, a total mess. This one tho… oh my god the more I listen to it the more I love it

The more I listen to the song, the more I notice how CRAZY that production is.

 

it could have a MESSY UNLISTENABLE song. But it came out as a PERFECT BANGER.

 

I am not even a Lisa fan, but this is EXACLTY what should have happened with Camila Cabello's lead single I luv it. Unfortunately for her, that song is truly unlistenable, a total mess. This one tho… oh my god the more I listen to it the more I love it

so the second single is on august

we need the third one along with the album in september

spacer.png

Knox is so cute

 

I like reactors like this. They talk and analyse the video, not just "OMGGGF SLAAAAAY" "MOTHERINGGGGG" "WHAT THE WORRDDDDDD" "SHE COOOOOKED" 

 

I love when reactors are actually knowledgable and informative. Not just stanning machines.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Just checked this has better playlist reach than Lalisa (55M vs. 37.7M)

I need this @ #1 on TTHs. 

 

RCA or smn better know that they have a once in a lifetime pop star. DONT ******* WASTE IT.

I need a performance ASAP :deadbanana2: It's gonna be such a COLLAPSE

Chorus needs to grow on me a bit but the rest of the song is such a serve and the video is a whole collapse.

 

she MURDERED 

57 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Just checked this has better playlist reach than Lalisa (55M vs. 37.7M)

money got our sister some good fortune, YEP!

 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

the way i played the song 40 times already

spacer.png

same:jonny4:

iconic

 

the fact that she's dancing in front of the ATRL logo - go off bb

rockstar.thumb.gif.657f1188adfe82b392346

18 minutes ago, whirly said:

is this good? :gaycat5:

It just means the label sent it to radio 

28 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

is it really a banger on an instant or issa grower?

A grower banger

 

rockstar.thumb.gif.657f1188adfe82b392346

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.