Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Featured Replies

yaaaaas MAMAAAAAAA THE ROCKSTAR IS ROCKSTARRING!!

 

 

SHE SERVED EXACTLY WHAT SHE NEEDED TO!!!!! 

 

 

THE DANCE AND THE CAMERA WORK + EDITING @ AROUND THE 2:00 MARM = SICKENING

  • Replies 661
  • Views 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She had the BEST material what are you on.  MONEY alone was and still is the best solo release from all the girls.   The other three hags all together just served midtempo tracks.  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?   I think were fine.  

  • oh **** 

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

 

 

I'm confused is the music video not the only and full song? Theirs other versions of it out there?

different versions on tiktok. (Shortened snippets). 

Is she releasing a full album this year? Kinda excited after Rockstar :bird:

Just now, VeniceBeach said:

Is she releasing a full album this year? Kinda excited after Rockstar :bird:

yes

This being her first single, just shows her potential. :jonny6:
 

just wish it's was a bit catchier

Just now, VeniceBeach said:

Is she releasing a full album this year? Kinda excited after Rockstar :bird:

yes, and there's also a rumoured Rosalia collab :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Is she releasing a full album this year? Kinda excited after Rockstar :bird:

Yes and she was supposedly filming an MV for a single with Rosalia this week :clap3:

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

1M in 25minutes that's SICKENING nowadays!!!! :jonny6:

not to mention its uploaded on her nugu channel with just 1m followers not in blackpink's 94m subscribers channel :WAP:

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

not to mention its uploaded on her nugu channel with just 1m followers not in blackpink's 94m subscribers channel :WAP:

I mean I FOUND IT HARD TO SEARCH FOR THE VIDEO BECAUSE THE LLOUD FANPAGE UTUBR SHOWED UP AND NOT HER OFFICIAL ONE.  WTHECK

Gold teeth sittin' on the dash, she a rockstar
Make your favorite singer wanna rap, baby, la-la
"Lisa, can you teach me Japanese?" I said, "hai, hai!"
That's my life, life, baby, I'm a rockstar

 

zachary-cambell-cambell.gif

I wish the ladyboy extras would have more airtime, but welp, that's the best they could get in such a short song. :'( 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I wish the ladyboy extras would have more airtime, but welp, that's the best they could get in such a short song. :'( 

the mv is short she did the best she could do :'( 

 

the ladyboys ATE the mv up and served face + cvnt :WAP:

 

 

 

It's a cute little bop! Not usually a fan of rap choruses, but this is an earworm. :heart:

Yeah this ******* goes HARD. Wish it had another verse to be a 3 min banger but I'll take what I can get :jonny6: Now that all the girls escaped YG... the creativity can flow!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.