Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 661
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She had the BEST material what are you on.  MONEY alone was and still is the best solo release from all the girls.   The other three hags all together just served midtempo tracks.  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?   I think were fine.  

  • oh **** 

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

WAITTT

not sean :WAP:

 

 

He's going to be on the video?

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

He's going to be on the video?

no, he's a choreographer (normani's)

 

he's gonna give Lisa that iconic choreo :WAP:

This is what KPOP should've been. I've never got into any of the songs cause they were always missing that edginess and felt too sterile, not just BP but all around. This, however, is SO SO GOOD.

when is that livestream going to start ddddd

i need that announcement now

I can hear her team in the background :ahh: 

 

"do you have the countdown video?"

"did you put the single cover on the live?"

 

:ahh: 

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

I can hear her team in the background :ahh: 

 

 

 

not them forgetting to turn their mics off omg dhdhhffh

LMFAOOOOO NOT THE 3 F*GGOTS ON HER LIVE STREAM LMFAOOOO

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

I can hear her team in the background :ahh: 

 

"do you have the countdown video?"

"did you put the single cover on the live?"

 

:ahh: 

 

 

 

SHE TRULY SAID LGBT LMFAOOOOO

Just now, hallucinate said:

not them forgetting to turn their mics off omg dhdhhffh

"justin turn off the channel the fans are hearing you"

"oh oh okay"

 

:ahh: 

Just now, WeFoundWill said:

LMFAOOOOO NOT THE 3 F*GGOTS ON HER LIVE STREAM LMFAOOOO

FEDEJFHKED THAT WAS TOO FUNNY

those queers better NOT **** up the mv premiere lmfaoooo

3 hours ago, illia said:

The lyrics will probably be a mess too, but anyone turning on a Lisa song expecting some Taylor Swift lyricism is kidding themselves

 

She will be serving bops, visuals, rap and dance and that's all that matters!

 

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?

 

I think were fine.

 

:suburban:

I spit my water.

 

I need Lisa on a remix of this for pride month since she's already working with all these drag queens and such. 

 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

been MIA, BKK so pretty :WAP:

 

2:18 minutes though ddddd

The extended version is 2:45 :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

this is the Vroom Vroom of the 2020's omfg

it really is omg :WAP:

So since it's out in AM, I listened to it :duca:

 

Gorgeous visual, good mv and choreo.

The sample is hands down the best part of the song imo :clap3:! I also liked the pre chorus a lot! 
 

Now will this smash in the US, idk, I don't see pop radios playing this type of song but I hope I'm wrong! Hopefully they booked a late night show for the next week 

Edited by Adama

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.